Professionals Part 2

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Professionals Part 2

Postby gorniksam » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Judaism wrote:Better late than never.


o wow someone is still salty he didnt get in..

Oh wow someone is still alive :lol:
kuku - Darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Professionals Part 2

Postby Heffernan » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:53 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Judaism wrote:Better late than never.


o wow someone is still salty he didnt get in..

Oh wow someone is still alive :lol:


unlike your killer ¦]
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7731
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Professionals Part 2

Postby gorniksam » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:02 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:Oh wow someone is still alive :lol:

unlike your killer ¦]

...and many of yours last mains :roll:
kuku - Darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Professionals Part 2

Postby rustles » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:10 am

Image

I'm coming for the 33, meow
User avatar
rustles
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:41 am
Location: Uranus

Re: Professionals Part 2

Postby DeepSixed » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:21 am

Well- I know why I am or will be on everyone's **** list.

Sad, but I think confident, drunk Frakked is more powerful than sober, humble one. Oh well.

Was reading back along my posts and wondering who hacked my account!

No ***** I can't image saying that stuff; but at some point I did... Big Laugh, hollow Laugh- and then no laugh at all. Just resignation.

Blackout anyone?

OMG !
DeepSixed
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:41 am

Re: Professionals Part 2

Postby er-queent8r » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:42 am

DeepSixed wrote:Well- I know why I am or will be on everyone's **** list.

Sad, but I think confident, drunk Frakked is more powerful than sober, humble one. Oh well.

Was reading back along my posts and wondering who hacked my account!

No ***** I can't image saying that stuff; but at some point I did... Big Laugh, hollow Laugh- and then no laugh at all. Just resignation.

Blackout anyone?

OMG !


Shut the ***** up frakked!
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
User avatar
er-queent8r
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:13 am
Location: In the LOO

Previous

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests