Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby Heffernan » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:10 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:It's tax season here, and the financial end of the year. Things are going to be a bit delayed.


tell us when we start having to collect for JC :)
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7830
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby Claeyt » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:13 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:It's tax season here, and the financial end of the year. Things are going to be a bit delayed.

JC was probably caught up in the Panama Papers.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child


As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt
 
Posts: 5162
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby Tulgarath » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Thanks for the update
User avatar
Tulgarath
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 am

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby belgear » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:52 pm

=/
User avatar
belgear
Customer
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby Kandarim » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:06 pm

JC is figuring out where in the budget his falconry training and research should go, as Marp used most of it for knitting wool and visiting a certain museum in iceland.

That sums our devs up pretty well, I'd say.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
User avatar
Kandarim
Customer
 
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby Claeyt » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:11 am

Kandarim wrote:JC is figuring out where in the budget his falconry training and research should go, as Marp used most of it for knitting wool and visiting a certain museum in iceland.

That sums our devs up pretty well, I'd say.

Personally I think Marp's visit to the Penis museum in Iceland is better categorized as 'Research' for the game if you guys ARE doing your taxes and looking to save a few bucks.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child


As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt
 
Posts: 5162
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:25 am

That or 'Training'.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3690
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby Tulgarath » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Still working on taxes?
User avatar
Tulgarath
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 am

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby saltmummy » Sun May 01, 2016 8:17 pm

At least we've been given ample time to deal with our meat stockpiles, build up new stockpiles, and then deal with those too.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
Image
User avatar
saltmummy
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 am
Location: The graveyard

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby Nsuidara » Sun May 01, 2016 8:43 pm

you must wait for next year :P
\(*o*)\ Praying in the JC Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/

Marketplace APP
Calculator Sets
Shop by Nsuidara
User avatar
Nsuidara
Customer
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm
Location: Poland

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests