Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:37 am

Dallane wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:wondering since jc is back when can we expect the meat rotting patch?

Soon

i like "Soon" :D but Soon can be next "Year" :D

this month ? next month ?
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Dallane » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:37 am

Nsuidara wrote:
Dallane wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:wondering since jc is back when can we expect the meat rotting patch?

Soon

i like "Soon" :D but Soon can be next "Year" :D

this month ? next month ?

Thats the joke
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:39 am

not funny joke :F
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby lachlaan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:42 pm

The devs are a bunch of jerks! Granted, they take the majority of the blame while Jorb & Loftar have seeded the original sin. To clarify, you guys are jerks for making the game addictive :P Lately i've been craving it again as haven wasn't my cup of tea, though my attention span and windows of free space do seem to click more with the expedition type of server than the sustained infrastructure of a permanent server. So that said, good luck working on the game and I'll likely be around a bit before the next expedition is set to launch to shake off the rust before the rat-race.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Nerzaider » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:08 am

Gosh something new? Or all wait 1.2.1 some intersting impliment in game? Last time be so boring.
Nerzaider

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:09 pm

Nerzaider wrote:Gosh something new? Or all wait 1.2.1 some intersting impliment in game? Last time be so boring.

dont worry JC will be here with us really soon to implement a super good patch

...j/k jokin
Heffernan

Postby DeepSixed » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:13 pm

Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:51 pm

And we are 3 months and counting... is there any new gospel or was this another teaser?

If it was meant to improve attendance... it fell flat.. big time!

Wondering
DeepSixed

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:40 am

Not meant to improve attendance, just to warn people of what will be involved in the next patch. I know it's been a frustratingly long time since we've had a patch now, but there's nothing we can do because Salem is a labor of love; it's not profitable. We can't quit our jobs and work only on it. We just have to wait until John has time away again from his other business to work on Salem.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Dodgen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:49 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Not meant to improve attendance, just to warn people of what will be involved in the next patch. I know it's been a frustratingly long time since we've had a patch now, but there's nothing we can do because Salem is a labor of love; it's not profitable. We can't quit our jobs and work only on it. We just have to wait until John has time away again from his other business to work on Salem.

For some reason, the only thing I took away from this statement was that we need to buy more stuff from the server store.
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Dodgen

Postby lachlaan » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:32 pm

Dodgen wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Not meant to improve attendance, just to warn people of what will be involved in the next patch. I know it's been a frustratingly long time since we've had a patch now, but there's nothing we can do because Salem is a labor of love; it's not profitable. We can't quit our jobs and work only on it. We just have to wait until John has time away again from his other business to work on Salem.

For some reason, the only thing I took away from this statement was that we need to buy more stuff from the server store.

They still wouldn't quit their jobs :P I believe they stated that while the game store's been doing alright, they simply haven't taken any money out and simply leave it there for future advertisement and stuff. We just need to dig up all ancient indian burial sites ingame so JC gets cursed and goes bankrupt then has to milk us dry of money in Salem to make a living <.<

Jokes, jokes! While I do wish JC and the lot of you success in your real life endeavours, I do hope you'll have periodic chances to work on the game now and then, as it's quite dear to the community as well as the current dev team.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements