Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby gustavohvg » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:00 am

How about dead rabbits?
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby Trismegistus » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:37 am

Get a load of Elmer Fudd over here.
Trismegistus

Postby Paradoxyc » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:42 am

JC working on dead animals being able to rot too, get those bears off your sleds
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Justme5 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:59 pm

Thanks for the warning. I don't mean to be a bother here, but do we have a timeframe estimate? It's a busy weekend, so just want to make sure I get things cooked and used before the update. Thanks!
Justme5
Customer

Postby omegaedgar01 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:01 pm

JohnCarver wrote:*Meat Spoils. Do not be caught having large amounts of game meat after the patch. Also anything that counts as the "game meat food group" will probably also spoil after this patch. I would advice against hoarding large amounts of hunting meat and gluttony it all.

You should make everything spoil alrdy. Thats what all real food does anyway. After all we play games bcoz they are realistic.
Mortal Moments Loves You
omegaedgar01

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Justme5 wrote:Thanks for the warning. I don't mean to be a bother here, but do we have a timeframe estimate? It's a busy weekend, so just want to make sure I get things cooked and used before the update. Thanks!

Soon
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby trungdle » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:57 am

omegaedgar01 wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:*Meat Spoils. Do not be caught having large amounts of game meat after the patch. Also anything that counts as the "game meat food group" will probably also spoil after this patch. I would advice against hoarding large amounts of hunting meat and gluttony it all.

You should make everything spoil alrdy. Thats what all real food does anyway. After all we play games bcoz they are realistic.

At least that's why I play.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Goodman12 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:06 am

Dallane wrote:
Justme5 wrote:Thanks for the warning. I don't mean to be a bother here, but do we have a timeframe estimate? It's a busy weekend, so just want to make sure I get things cooked and used before the update. Thanks!

Soon

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny because that's always JC's answer
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby mgwerner » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:50 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
jakhollin wrote:How do you plan to address the long cook time of tenderboil tenderloin? 6 hours of cooking just for it to rot the next day is not preferable.

This kind of attitude is why I'm against warning you all about things like this. He said it will spoil. He didn't say it will spoil the very next day, but you're all trying your level best to make a huge deal out of it. Making wild guesses, assuming your guesses are fact, and then getting incensed over your imagined 'facts'. Calm down.

With the lack of full and adequate information, wild guesses should be expected. Want fewer wild guesses, be less opaque in the warnings. Or, do away with warnings altogether, and suffer the moaning later.

However, complaining about the complaining, when more information/answers limits the complaining, is just complaining......
Last edited by mgwerner on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
mgwerner

Postby mgwerner » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:53 am

Kandarim wrote:no
the more i read this patch warning threads, teh more I figure that there would be less complaining if they didn't exist at all.

THIS!
mgwerner

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements