Saint Patrick Day Gifts

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Saint Patrick Day Gifts

Postby Strakknuva225 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:35 pm

KruskDaMangled wrote:He does seem to be in one of his periodic spells of inarticulate belligerence.

I thought pubs didn't serve people under thirteen.
Professional Beaver Clubber
"Knife to meet you."
Strakknuva225

Postby DeepSixed » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Strakknuva225 wrote:
KruskDaMangled wrote:He does seem to be in one of his periodic spells of inarticulate belligerence.

That's wishful thinking at best.

I'll play somewhat; but honestly the game is dying. Truth is not game mechanics it's that Devs refuse to really go global and support a significant increase in population. Shi...ever time game load approaches 15%... it crashes dead.

A few hundred souls... is that really the max player count?

Pretty much sums up all negativity I could say about this game. Anyone period.

Anyone with a screen shot of game load over 20%... anyone at all?

This was never intended to be a well played game... it was a private GAME FOR A few handfuls of folks...and noobs were invited to become fodder.

There is legislation come now to reduce these private server to become truly private... everyone not 50 KM away will see their lag jump to unplaybable leves.

All because JC didn't want to make it a viable game... b/c he wanted his chosen handful to own and control it.

Why am I walking out- b/c JC is making it happen with his ignorance and stupidity. There's really no getting around facts. In 6 months nobody who doesn't live within 50 KM of the game server will be able to log in and play... and I fall FAR outside that.

The end.

Ugh!~
DeepSixed

Postby Strakknuva225 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:30 pm

DeepSixed wrote:
Strakknuva225 wrote:

I'll play somewhat; but honestly the game is dying. Truth is not game mechanics it's that Devs refuse to really go global and support a significant increase in population. Shi...ever time game load approaches 15%... it crashes dead.

This was never intended to be a well played game... it was a private GAME FOR A few handfuls of folks...and noobs were invited to become fodder.

There is legislation come now to reduce these private server to become truly private... everyone not 50 KM away will see their lag jump to unplaybable leves.

All because JC didn't want to make it a viable game... b/c he wanted his chosen handful to own and control it.

Why am I walking out- b/c JC is making it happen with his ignorance and stupidity. There's really no getting around facts. In 6 months nobody who doesn't live within 50 KM of the game server will be able to log in and play... and I fall FAR outside that.

The end.

Ugh!~

You're worse than the preacher who lives in my neighborhood.
Professional Beaver Clubber
"Knife to meet you."
Strakknuva225

Postby Dallane » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:32 pm

DeepSixed wrote:
Strakknuva225 wrote:

The end.

Ugh!~

You REALLY need to take a basic IT course or something. You have no idea how the internet works.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to Announcements