Salem V1.2 Exploring the Bowels

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.2 Exploring the Bowels

Postby er-queent8r » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:24 am

I ⋈ILL NE▼ER QUIT!
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:47 am

er-queent8r wrote:I ⋈ILL NE▼ER QUIT!

Cute- I said the same thing... alas I won't brain myself against brick wall forever... there are so many other games yet to play... SC- where I'm 5x more invested in than this one

I get this is end of road for you... but me- I still have so many possibilities :)

I have to wonder why I'm sticking up for a Dev who seemingly doesn't want me here... or any other like me... who hasn't played non-stop for the past 2 years.

The changes have all been geared on making my progress harder... it would be fine if it impacted others...but seriously... losing a 400 humors mining is almost nothing to the 1500 humor toon... but for me I'd be KO or worse making the attempt... and all those way below me...and there's a lot seemingly. WTF were you [Dev ] thinking?

Let's go back to who was on this test server- and who's making the suggestions? Noobs, experienced, or Vets?

What I share here... I won't hesitate to share on any Game magazine's forums, etc... and I'll have stated nothing but the truth... prove me wrong.. please!

If I left today and didn't play or talk to anyone for 2-3 years... this is my LASTING impression of the game. If this is what you wanted- you succeeded.

Congrats, Cheers, woopie-do and all that. Now go ***** yourself...and if you like it... come on in... let me ***** you over... just for fun... you should be used to it...having played Salem [as it is today, Feb 2016].

Just saying.

PS- how about doubling phlegm usage below level 5 or 6... or tripling it... but leave it at pre-patch for lesser levels?

How about improving Feast bonus for folks under Mean level of those who have 'blue' forum attribute... and everyone who has 'blue' forfiets all benefits.

They already have a this perk- why do they need any other?
DeepSixed

Postby jcwilk » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:18 am

DeepSixed wrote:frottedbabble

JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
jcwilk

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:21 am

jcwilk wrote:
DeepSixed wrote:frottedbabble

Are you posting your own picture ***** or just tagging your name to mine.

Having a hard time deciding... and that word Frottedbabble...where did that come from... if you are ***** up...don't share it here..
DeepSixed

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:34 am

DeepSixed wrote: why I'm sticking up for a Dev who seemingly doesn't want me here...

If you left it would seriously ruin my week.

As for your concerns, no its not too hard for new players nor do I think these updates hurt new players. IN fact I think its the opposite. As now new players who are out exploring the world have a nice chance to find things that Veterans would want.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:41 am

JohnCarver wrote:
DeepSixed wrote: why I'm sticking up for a Dev who seemingly doesn't want me here...

If you left it would seriously ruin my week.

As for your concerns, no its not too hard for new players nor do I think these updates hurt new players. IN fact I think its the opposite. As now new players who are out exploring the world have a nice chance to find things that Veterans would want.

You dream JC... it costs little to explore on the surface... but much to explore in a Mine.

You think by redirecting focus on the surface you will somehow convince others that it's OK they can't make it to dream world in 3 months? That even if they had 1400 humors they'd still die at Darworth's hands; than it's OK to just to hermit w/o a town until someone with 100,000-s of silver imminent domains their claim and wipes them out. Your change to Market was a good start but it will take 3-4 months to see stalls open up... even at 3K loss/week.

These last two patches are a travesty of veterans securing their place and you their willing implement.

Want to prove you are up to new players... reset something-

Reset Market stalls... I could lose all too... but it would be something significant enough to bring back folks who I personally know since I retuned to game that quit because they weren't available. Why wait 3-4 months for stalls to drain of silver... get it over now. Call it and open it up in 10 days and let all players know via forum/email that it's going to happen.
DeepSixed

Postby er-queent8r » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:06 am

FR∧KK≣ↁ ʰ∧V≣ YOU B≣≣N ↁRINKING ∧G∧IN? ∧ʰʰ I S≣≣, TʰOUGʰT SO.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:11 am

DeepSixed wrote:They already have a this perk- why do they need any other?

If you consider writing essays like you're back in school a perk. :lol:
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:31 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
DeepSixed wrote:They already have a this perk- why do they need any other?

If you consider writing essays like you're back in school a perk. :lol:

Only if you keep taking cheap shots for the Boss... maybe it would matter.

Let JC defend himself

Thanks
DeepSixed

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:42 am

I think everybody knows by now I need Meow to fight my battles.

plz stahp being mean to me.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements