Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby saltmummy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:18 am

JohnCarver wrote:
saltmummy wrote:Would be cool to be able to hang these jerseys on my wall. *hint hint*


Fair request. Not sure if it is priority or not I will see what we can do.

Ah cool, thanks for considering it JC.

Can't tell if those are mans feet or womens feet. The nails are painted, but you never know. My stepbrother allowed people to paint his nails all the time in exchange for cigarettes. I imagine soccer fans like to paint their nails for fun though. :D
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
Image
User avatar
saltmummy
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 am
Location: The graveyard

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Dallane » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:57 am

saltmummy wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:
saltmummy wrote:Would be cool to be able to hang these jerseys on my wall. *hint hint*


Fair request. Not sure if it is priority or not I will see what we can do.

Ah cool, thanks for considering it JC.

Can't tell if those are mans feet or womens feet. The nails are painted, but you never know. My stepbrother allowed people to paint his nails all the time in exchange for cigarettes. I imagine soccer fans like to paint their nails for fun though. :D


Has your brother ever said
Image
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14411
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:27 pm

saltmummy wrote: My stepbrother allowed people to paint his nails all the time in exchange for cigarettes.


well on the bright side at least "he" is just your stepbrother =(
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7424
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby belgear » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:49 pm

it is impolite to use gender specific pronouns Darwoth,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender-sp ... d_pronouns

( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
User avatar
belgear
Customer
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Trismegistus » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:00 pm

I applaud your stepbrother for being the original internet for the nail painting fetish community.
Trismegistus
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:12 am

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby MarpTarpton » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:57 am

Dallane wrote:Image


This is a good motto by which to live.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
User avatar
MarpTarpton
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:32 am

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Lusewing » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:03 am

Im not sure if its good or bad that I don't understand this joke :?
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
User avatar
Lusewing
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Trismegistus » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:11 am

I would assume it is a reference to a movie or similar about sicking a duck. My reference point to this is in Menace II Society where the crackhead is desperate enough for crack to sick a duck. The gangbanger, when approached with this offer, murders the crackhead. I think it is commonly assumed that this is a homophobic reaction. It has been parodied many times in other situations. It is a constant go-to for humor in a group of guys in my experience.
Trismegistus
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:12 am

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Icon » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:13 am

my wife can suck a gummie worm through a coffee straw, if she says "hey let me paint your nails" I get my nails painted.. :ugeek:


Tris... I got these cheeseburgers man..
Image
User avatar
Icon
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 8:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Dallane » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:53 am

Lusewing wrote:Im not sure if its good or bad that I don't understand this joke :?


If I remember correctly this is the img that started it.

Image

Basically saying he would do anything for money. Hey i'm not gay but if you are offering 20$ for sexual services.....20 dollars is well 20 dollars now in my pocket.

I also got these double cheese burgers mannnnnn
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14411
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests