Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Reviresco » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:49 pm

HolyLight wrote:Image

You're right. That chair was clearly made with American Steel.
Reviresco

Postby Flame » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:48 pm

I read of patch. Cool!
i read of ladder. My smelter is stuck at 54% damage but i can't destroy it more. Lol?

Then i read about sport, and i see "Sport is blood, not stuff for cowards!" and i wonder "...the heck are they saying?"

Oh World. You're so round, big and nice, but seems that your spinning lower oxygen on the left side of the map. People are confusing Sport with Unreal Tournament. XD
Flame

Postby joshnpk » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:36 pm

Darwoth wrote:
joshnpk wrote: And Darwoth your the biggest nerd out the lot of us, you've clearly put more into this game than anyone. So you along with the rest of us have NO room talk about who's the most manly,

aside from the hilarious ignorance contained in this statement i fail to see how me, as one of the only americans playing this game and in turn conquering the rest of the game by force of arms across several servers does anything but prove my point further.

This proves my point, you think that because you do well in a very nerdy online game that is somehow a hallmark of a man, which it clearly is not. Quite funny that you think someone who has spent significant time playing an online MMO can be classified as manly, quite the opposite in fact. Or unless you think that because you own a metal stick that goes boom when you pull the trigger that makes you a man, which it doesn't. Or unless you think driving around in a big metal box that goes VROOOM (which gets **** mileage cause it's made in the USA) makes you man, which it doesn't.

Your NOT manly Darwoth None of us are, FACT. Unless of course you consider consistently reading online forums about a nerdy game to be the hallmark of a manly man, which it's not :)
I think I have a hat problem.
joshnpk

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:50 am

joshnpk wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
joshnpk wrote: And Darwoth your the biggest nerd out the lot of us, you've clearly put more into this game than anyone. So you along with the rest of us have NO room talk about who's the most manly,

aside from the hilarious ignorance contained in this statement i fail to see how me, as one of the only americans playing this game and in turn conquering the rest of the game by force of arms across several servers does anything but prove my point further.

This proves my point, you think that because you do well in a very nerdy online game that is somehow a hallmark of a man, which it clearly is not. Quite funny that you think someone who has spent significant time playing an online MMO can be classified as manly, quite the opposite in fact. Or unless you think that because you own a metal stick that goes boom when you pull the trigger that makes you a man, which it doesn't. Or unless you think driving around in a big metal box that goes VROOOM (which gets **** mileage cause it's made in the USA) makes you man, which it doesn't.

Your NOT manly Darwoth None of us are, FACT. Unless of course you consider consistently reading online forums about a nerdy game to be the hallmark of a manly man, which it's not :)

well i dont know what you think is manly or particularly care, but the point i was trying to allude to is that not quite everyone is a pencil armed pondexter like you seem to be stating that you are, however since i do not watch soccer regardless of any other status i may or may not have i am already more manly than those who do.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:54 am

I wasn't aware Europe had men
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lusewing » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:56 am

Best thing about the Superbowl is the adverts. Never watched Rugby, not really my sort of game (then again neither is football) but I do LOVE me some bloodbowl! GO Skaven GO!
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:57 am

Lusewing wrote:Best thing about the Superbowl is the adverts. Never watched Rugby, not really my sort of game (then again neither is football) but I do LOVE me some bloodbowl! GO Skaven GO!

ORKZ IS DA BEST
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby saltmummy » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:21 am

Taipion wrote:"ancient" things that america had, were extinguished when some european conquerors invaded that land...

America is the greatest country anyone ever stole.

I don't really care much for sports either way, but that rioting over soccer when your team won the game seems to be a sign of questionable intelligence. Of course we have our share of people that do that garbage too.

American football players are encouraged to beat the living **** out of each other too. Not sure about that in european football. Violence sells. Can't wait for those gladiatorial fights I heard about being hosted in australia.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/ ... -fighting/
Old article, but I'm still interested to see whats what.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Lusewing » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:24 am

Dallane wrote:
Lusewing wrote:Best thing about the Superbowl is the adverts. Never watched Rugby, not really my sort of game (then again neither is football) but I do LOVE me some bloodbowl! GO Skaven GO!

ORKZ IS DA BEST

Hehe, to be honest I don't care who plays so long as I get to listen to the commentators all day.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Propulsion » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:25 am

Propulsion

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements