Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Suddenly I wonder why I have never heard of hooligans in combination with american football, ah, right, it is just watched by muricans from their couch, no chance to actually have some action involved in it. :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:09 pm

because soccer fans are so tame that they need special words to describe guys drinking beer raising their voices, we are simply americans and thus much like any other warrior culture of ancient times the definition of masculine superiority by default, no special terms needed.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:18 pm

"ancient" things that america had, were extinguished when some european conquerors invaded that land...

You know the difference between usa and a yoghurt?
The yoghurt got culture! :D

Yea I know, sorry, really, muricans get all excited when it comes to their favorite game, but it's just that, their favorite game, not everyone elses.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:22 pm

i am sorry but american farmers tending their fields were able to defeat the british empire at the height of its influence and power, thus your logic is once again quite flawed. in fact i would put the lingerie football league against the SAS all day long and expect the team captain to spike her ball into the face of those whom she had just vanquished having needed nothing but her pink underwear and american bloodline to do so.
Darwoth

Postby HolyLight » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:29 pm

We should replace the word american with EU rejects, unless we are speaking about Natives.
HolyLight

Postby joshnpk » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:37 pm

Why are a bunch of people who play a very nerdy crafting game on the internet arguing about which sport is for real men? We all sit behind are computers for most the day playing pretend in a imaginary world of witches and magical monsters. And Darwoth your the biggest nerd out the lot of us, you've clearly put more into this game than anyone. So you along with the rest of us have NO room talk about who's the most manly, football players or gridiron football players, because what ever you think the thing we can all say with certainty is there all a lot more manly than a bunch of people who spend there days playing pretend on the internet :)
I think I have a hat problem.
joshnpk

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:38 pm

There are always so many bad things happening to the usa, like natural disasters, terror attacks, shootings, killings, ... one could believe they build the whole country on old indian graveyards...
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:44 pm

joshnpk wrote: And Darwoth your the biggest nerd out the lot of us, you've clearly put more into this game than anyone. So you along with the rest of us have NO room talk about who's the most manly,

aside from the hilarious ignorance contained in this statement i fail to see how me, as one of the only americans playing this game and in turn conquering the rest of the game by force of arms across several servers does anything but prove my point further.
Darwoth

Postby HolyLight » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:47 pm

HolyLight

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:49 pm

i bet that guy could beat up any ten english soccer fans at the same time.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements