Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:43 pm

Tulgarath wrote:FYI. .the #2 sport in the world. ..cricket, the father of Baseball.


#1 Is football
...
#10 is where you would find american football
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby salemwutwut » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:57 pm

HolyLight wrote:
salemwutwut wrote:the new stairs looks capable of transiting sleds and carts


Nope, they will connect to wagonways / railroads for mining carts.

I just hope JC does not lowball the storage amount on a mining cart.


nope, less storage means more clever mechanics, and 4 cart types(rubble, iron, cooper, silver)
salemwutwut
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:58 pm

salemwutwut wrote:
HolyLight wrote:
salemwutwut wrote:the new stairs looks capable of transiting sleds and carts


Nope, they will connect to wagonways / railroads for mining carts.

I just hope JC does not lowball the storage amount on a mining cart.


nope, less storage means more clever mechanics, and 4 cart types(rubble, iron, cooper, silver)


Now please explain how it makes sense to have carts that can each only hold 1 type of ore, or rubble. :roll:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:28 pm

Kralith wrote:JC, you have a typo in the Skill, ingame is it "Friendy Wagers", you have forget the "l" ;)


Will be fixed in 1.2

The current idea is that minecarts would indeed hold a dozen or two boulders and have some level of automation to get up to the surface of your mine for processing. However, the change in graphics was just to accommodate some stuff being dabbled with on test server. Mining revamp is not part of 1.2 unless you guys want to wait until march :).
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby HolyLight » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:42 pm

*To the surface of your MIND for processing" '?

Sound like this whole mining concept is just theroycrafting ^.^


Mine*.

JC, your typos are... well... ...
User avatar
HolyLight
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby HDHB » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:44 pm

HolyLight wrote:*To the surface of your MIND for processing" '?

Sound like this whole mining concept is just theroycrafting ^.^


Mine*.

JC, your typos are... well... ...


JohnCarver wrote: Paving in minds would allow houses in mines.
Jesus died for our sins. You should do the same.
HDHB
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:52 pm

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Taipion wrote:Thanks, JC!

The new ladder alone is VERY nice to click at! :-)


I dare any of those "proud americans" to go into any pub in england and talk there how football is the usa thing and soccer the other, let alone calling it soccer. :D

Also this:

Average:
Image

Total:
Image



it is no surprise that the same laughably failed logic that thinks eve is a hardcore "pvp game" ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) thinks that soccer is a a real sport, over here in the country of men soccer is what the little girls played in school.

further comparative analysis speaks for itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-b6875gzR0

vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1QbnO263k0
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:59 pm

...waiting for the footage of you explaining some british football fans in their pub how it is actually called soccer...

I am really sorry, but american football just isn't that popular, except for within the usa, but that is only a very small part of the world, yea I know, that is a shock for most muricans, that's why they were not told in "school". :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:59 pm

After watching those youtube videos I'm sure everyone will agree that one sport is clearly designed for small children and females while the other grown battle-ready warriors. The fact that the world is filled with 900 Million cowards too afraid to play a real sport and only 110 Million who embrace it surprises me not, but is an embarrassing stat for soccer fans all the same.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Salem V1.1.9 Superball L!

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Taipion wrote:...waiting for the footage of you explaining some british football fans in their pub how it is actually called soccer...

I am really sorry, but american football just isn't that popular, except for within the usa, but that is only a very small part of the world, yea I know, that is a shock for most muricans, that's why they were not told in "school". :lol:



why? so they could cry before bleeding all over my shirt?

in fact i am pretty sure the lingerie football league could handily take out any "pub" of wimpy soccer hooligans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUI5NdGVVlw
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron