Salem V1.1.8 Windmill Revamp

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1.8 Windmill Revamp

Postby Qiresea » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:36 am

thanks for all your work, JC and dev team !! <3
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby jesi » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:50 am

All my grindstones and my copper grindstone have disappeared. Is this intended?

Two from my town and one from my other base to which I only have access.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Kandarim » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 am

should be fixed by now (see bug thread).

Out of interest (and until I manage to build a new windmill), how does the windmill handle different types of flour?
I.e. there is some wheat in there but I'm grinding rye ? Or there is some blue cornmeal in there but now I'm grinding barley?
Does anything that not fit fall on the floor ?
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:24 am

Ah yes, good point. Anything that doesn't fit will indeed fall to the floor as it cannot 'mix'. So players must be a bit more diligent to grind only the same types of things at the same time.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Hose » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:49 am

!! <3
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby honeymilk » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:46 pm

I've been wanting to move my windmill forever, Amk always looks at me funny when I say it. Thank you for giving me a good reason to move it :D
honeymilk
Customer

Postby Zapt13 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:23 pm

I'm not sure the Feasting Table hitbox fix went out quite right. I've since picked this up to realign it and I can't set it down. I've moved as much as I can out of the way, now I'm sure I will KO and drop this into oblivion.

Great graphics, tho!

Edit: Was able to finally place it similar to this shot, but farther in to the room. Before it was against that left wall, which is where I'd like to put it back to.
Attachments
Hitbox.jpeg
Hitbox.jpeg (79.25 KiB) Viewed 5717 times
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby grapefruitv » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:46 pm

The old windmill can have 7 big barrels built inside of it (technically more, but 7 in a comfortable way without getting in your way all the time), so 1000kg feels like a bit of downgrade. Still new windmill sounds very cool and I don't think there is enough patience in me to not build it right now.
grapefruitv

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:35 pm

The Questionably Effective Scarecrow can also be used as a Questionably Effective Pedestal for any meeting outside. (Does not work in buildings :>)
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Taipion » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Well, I don't like the running it will now involve to get stuff done, also, for separating different % and different meal we are now back to grindstones, right?

I like how windmills are now meant for processing huge amounts of meal, but there now is a kind of a gap in between, maybe copper grinders need some love, at the very least for grinding (fish)bones.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements