Popham Winnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:38 am

There is quite the difference between a Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 witch.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Verushka80 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 am

What happens when Popham ends? Do the characters we're playing just cease to exist or are we able to leave an inheritance or anything like that?
Verushka80
Customer
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:20 am

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Judaism » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:20 am

Verushka80 wrote:What happens when Popham ends? Do the characters we're playing just cease to exist or are we able to leave an inheritance or anything like that?


Assuming you visited the family statue. 5% per weekly visit, so that would require 20 visits for 100% inheritance.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3980
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Tulgarath » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:14 am

Always had a question about that.. does it take a will and 14 weeks of visits? or do they not add up like that?
User avatar
Tulgarath
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 am

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:25 am

Tulgarath wrote:Always had a question about that.. does it take a will and 14 weeks of visits? or do they not add up like that?

I'd also like to know the answer to this. Do the statue inheritance and the visit to the undertaker stack up?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child


As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
User avatar
Claeyt
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:28 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Tulgarath wrote:Always had a question about that.. does it take a will and 14 weeks of visits? or do they not add up like that?

I'd also like to know the answer to this. Do the statue inheritance and the visit to the undertaker stack up?


Here we go....
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15177
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Procne » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:36 pm

Dallane wrote:
Claeyt wrote:
Tulgarath wrote:Always had a question about that.. does it take a will and 14 weeks of visits? or do they not add up like that?

I'd also like to know the answer to this. Do the statue inheritance and the visit to the undertaker stack up?


Here we go....

Oh come on Dallane, I can see you're really happy now that you have something to do ^^
Image
Procne
 
Posts: 3696
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:57 pm

Dallane wrote:
Claeyt wrote:
Tulgarath wrote:Always had a question about that.. does it take a will and 14 weeks of visits? or do they not add up like that?

I'd also like to know the answer to this. Do the statue inheritance and the visit to the undertaker stack up?


Here we go....

How is this not a valid question about inheritance on Popham?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child


As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
User avatar
Claeyt
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Claeyt wrote:How is this not a valid question about inheritance on Popham?


Because it's been answered and you once again are trying to troll people into answering a question you are unable to look up.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15177
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Dallane wrote:
Claeyt wrote:How is this not a valid question about inheritance on Popham?


Because it's been answered and you once again are trying to troll people into answering a question you are unable to look up.

Can you kindly point out where it's been answered? It's never been answered to my knowledge. I may have missed it but I don't remember it being answered anywhere on the forums.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child


As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
User avatar
Claeyt
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 16 guests