The Winner of Popham is:Justice Leaderboard:Darwoth Justice 1 = 25,000 Points
Darwoth Justice 2 = 25,000 Points
Darwoth Justice 3 = 25,000 Points
Darwoth Justice 4 = 25,000 Points
Darwoth Justice 5 = 25,000 Points
Darwoth Justice 6 = 25,000 Points
Darwoth Justice 7 = 25,000 Points
Darwoth Justice 8 = 25,000 Points
Darwoth Justice 9 = 25,000 Points
Darwoth Justice 10 = 25,000 PointsExecutioner Leaderboard:1. Darwoth Combat 2 = 6876
2. Darwoth Combat 2 = 6512
3. Darwoth Combat 2 = 6443
4. Darwoth Combat 2 = 5618
5. Darwoth Combat 2 = 5203
6. Darwoth Combat 2 = 4321
7. Darwoth Combat 2 = 4290
8. Darwoth Combat 2 = 4022
9. Darwoth Combat 2 = 3902
10. Darwoth Combat 2 = 3826
Town Leaderboard:1. Darwoth Cove = 11,460
2. Darwoth's Orachard of Ownage = 11,460
3. The Church of Darwoth = 9,570
4. The Shrine of Darwoth = 9,030
5. Darwoth Peak = 9,030
6. The Omen of Darwoth = 9,030
7. Darwoth Creek = 8,760
8. Fort Darwoth = 8,760
9. The Temple of Darwoth = 8,310
10. The Cathedral of Darwoth = 8,130.
Book Leaderboard:1. How Darwoth Kicked Judaism off Popham
2. FLAWLESS VICTORY: Darwoth vs the Kzerg
3. How Darwoth owned Alloin on every server
4. Darwoth vs Terrorism: the end of Godtuwn
5. The Laws of Darwoth
6. SOUL GIANT - How Darwoth ate Popham
7. Darwoth is so great Volume 10
8. Darwoth is so great Volume 5
9. Darwoth is so great Volume 9
10. Darwoth vs Russia: Capitalist Curbstomp
11. Darwoth is so great Volume 7.
12. The titan army of Darwoth
13. Darwoth is so great Volume 4
14. Darwoth is so Great Volume 6
15. Darwoth: A true tale of superiority.
16. The Darwothian Index of Newbs
17. Darwoth is so great volume 2
18. Darwoth is so great Volume 3
19. The Bible of King Darwoth
20. Darwoth is so great Volume 1
Gluttony Leaderboard:1. Darwoth Warlock = 69,811
2. Darwoth Warlock = 68,248
3. Darwoth Warlock = 66,980
4. Darwoth Warlock = 64,362
5. Darwoth Warlock = 62,931
6. Darwoth Warlock = 61,444
7. Darwoth Warlock = 60,723
8. Darwoth Warlock = 57,987
9. Darwoth Warlock = 56,213
10. Darwoth Warlock = 54,175
Time Leaderboard:1. Jack of Clubs (Dopefly)
2. Expedition 1 (Darwoth)
3. Darwoth Timer 1
4. Darwoth Timer 4
5. Darwoth Timer 5
6. Darwoth Timer 6
7. Darwoth Timer 7
8. Darwoth Timer 8
9. Darwoth Timer 2
10. Darwoth Timer 3
Fishing Leaderboard:1. Darwoth Combat 3 = 3585
2. Darwoth Combat 3 = 3585
3. Darwoth Combat 3 = 3430
4. Darwoth Combat 3 = 3429
5. Darwoth Combat 3 = 3427
6. Darwoth Combat 3 = 3384
7. Darwoth Combat 3 = 3343
8. Darwoth Combat 3 = 3280
9. Darwoth Combat 3 = 3279
10. Darwoth Combat 3 = 3269
*UPDATE* Characters who died on Popham will be able to inherit to Providence as of RIGHT NOW. This will remain in effect for an undisclosed amount of time but once the new expedition launches this will most likely not be the case anymore. If you want to inherit your dead Popham character on Providence it is encouraged you do so as soon as possible. Keep in mind that the stats you get will be dependent on the same variables like Last Will, Undertaker, and # of times prayed to the Inheritance Statue on Popham.
As we pass over the 6 month mark for Popham we decided that it would be a nice thing if we generally try to influence the server to a conclusion or at a minimum increase the incentive to end it. It also seemed reasonable to have a nice Sticky Thread for Popham related activities, rules, and maybe even future events etc. etc.How To Win Popham
To "Win" Popham, you must be the first Witch to ascend to Tier 3, and then pray to all 6 statues located throughout the map of Popham.What do I win
The winner of Popham will receive:
1) $250.00 of Store Credit.
2) A statue of their character on Providence with their name for all future generations of Salemites to see and worship.
3) Their witch who ends the server back on Providence alive and safe.
4) A handful of their favorite treasures, animals or other nice things collected on Popham teleported to a base on Providence of their choosing.Are there secondary winners or something for somebody other than the witch who ends it?
Yes, yes there is! Each member of the top 10 boards, for each leaderboard, will indeed win something special as well as have their names erected in a Salem Hall of Fame in either a thread here on the forums or possibly sometime you can read on the statue of the winner itself. I will make the details of these prizes made more clear as we determine them. To be clear. These are unique Popham-Won-only legacy items that will be available to their characters on Providence.#1: Justice Leaderboard:
Whip of Popham (Whip can be used an additional time at the Stocks).#2: Scalp Leaderboard:
Popham Masque (2-Slot Masque)#3: Town Leaderboard:
Unique Popham Flag for Flagpoles (Cosmetic)#4: Book Leaderboard:
Popham Quill (Cosmetic)#5: Gluttony Leaderboard:
Popham Chef Apron (Helps Gluttony)#6: Time Leaderboard:
Pocketwatch of Popham#7: Fishing Leaderboard:
Popham Pike What is the Ark
The Ark is a player-event in the main city of Popham. In the event the citizens of Popham complete it prior to a Witch ending the server then the player base @ large will be able to send Animals home to Providence. What Mechanics are Different on Popham?
1) Players may raise Animals including Pigs, Goats, Sheep & Cows.
2) Players may use new industries revolving around said animals like Cheese & Meat Grinders.
3) Players may build Cannons for quicker entry to fortified bases.
4) Inactive Claims do not count as crimes when attacked.
5) Players may cannibalize each other for stat gain.
6) Players may pray to statues for accelerated character progression in various ways.