Popham Winnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:28 am

This game supports having a lot of Characters, END.

When i start playing with many characters(alts) and NO-MAINS... i got more easy game and "no-care" about lose alt/suicide...
but one not good point its... need many times for play Salem... and i :( don't have

you all Darwoth ... Darwoth that... Darwoth do... stop it... IT's BORING
Darwoth spend a lot time for all rewards... so it's result your lanzy... and you blame devs and Darwoth for all... isn't right...
lso some things I do not like it... about TBF and spaming troll actions but ? who care... about this my little opinion...
or small group player know about T3 and how could be chance for win new player (mean new player be bad witch who destroy world = no chance about this result, but really ? about T3 & Destroy World ? it's not mechanic for new player... )
somebody can spend time for "some-reward" but when i looking Phopan nobody play...
i only little play... because im not interest so much about animals.. i'm not like about my animals die... (mean keep animals... for now, no time for that... my Tukryes always die :( )

so Darwoth Good Job & Congratulations and ignore this trolls...
\(*o*)\ Praying in the JC Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/

Marketplace APP
Calculator Sets
Shop by Nsuidara
User avatar
Nsuidara
Customer
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby saltmummy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Darwoth wrote:Image


Do all the pigs look like that or do they vary?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
Image
User avatar
saltmummy
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 am
Location: The graveyard

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Tulgarath » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:08 pm

They vary, and their offspring will vary too.
User avatar
Tulgarath
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 am

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby FunForLife » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:41 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:...but Popham still ended as it was meant to end and the players got to decide how that end would happen, and animals are on Providence, so it didn't at all fail.


So it was the plan, to create a new path of crafting for the game, with probably a lot of work on your side and then give the access of it to only one player who is asking for 800 scalp to share it with other players. You really think that makes Salem a great game? :lol: :lol: :lol:
FunForLife
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:29 am

FunForLife wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:...but Popham still ended as it was meant to end and the players got to decide how that end would happen, and animals are on Providence, so it didn't at all fail.


So it was the plan, to create a new path of crafting for the game, with probably a lot of work on your side and then give the access of it to only one player who is asking for 800 scalp to share it with other players. You really think that makes Salem a great game? :lol: :lol: :lol:


That wasn't what we thought would happen, but it's what all of you made happen together. And indeed the players' ability to make the unexpected happen is one thing that makes this game great. :D
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3782
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby FunForLife » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:04 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:That wasn't what we thought would happen, but it's what all of you made happen together. And indeed the players' ability to make the unexpected happen is one thing that makes this game great. :D


Well, that´s probably not matching with the mean opinion of the community. I would prefer paying 20 bugs for animals in the shop then giving scalp to someone who made anyone wait nearly a year for the new content to come to providence.

But Real-Life will make him pay for that commitment and time investment in one or the other way. That´s for sure. ;) :lol:

JohnCarver wrote:Hagatha just casted a spell to ....


Maybe JC can make use of Hagatha again and let her cast a spell that all animals on the providence map run to a random NPC stall and get sold there for a fair price. The actual way Darwoth is playing with his power suks and since it seems legit to make items and silver disappear by Hagatha, she could actually cast something nice for a change. :D
FunForLife
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Tulgarath » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:48 am

FunForLife wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:That wasn't what we thought would happen, but it's what all of you made happen together. And indeed the players' ability to make the unexpected happen is one thing that makes this game great. :D


Well, that´s probably not matching with the mean opinion of the community. I would prefer paying 20 bugs for animals in the shop then giving scalp to someone who made anyone wait nearly a year for the new content to come to providence.

But Real-Life will make him pay for that commitment and time investment in one or the other way. That´s for sure. ;) :lol:

JohnCarver wrote:Hagatha just casted a spell to ....


Maybe JC can make use of Hagatha again and let her cast a spell that all animals on the providence map run to a random NPC stall and get sold there for a fair price. The actual way Darwoth is playing with his power suks and since it seems legit to make items and silver disappear by Hagatha, she could actually cast something nice for a change. :D


You had the chance to build the Ark. I put in about 10% of it and said screw it, the rest of the server can do the rest. Animals are a pain in the ass, if you ever tried to use them, and Popham was open to everyone. Someone of us did quite well there, just didn't claim victory.
User avatar
Tulgarath
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 am

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Kandarim » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:21 am

FunForLife wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Hagatha just casted a spell to ....


Maybe JC can make use of Hagatha again and let her cast a spell that all animals on the providence map run to a random NPC stall and get sold there for a fair price. The actual way Darwoth is playing with his power suks and since it seems legit to make items and silver disappear by Hagatha, she could actually cast something nice for a change. :D


Many of us may not like it any more than you, but the rules were clear from the get go. Those of us that played popham (and by extension, those too lazy to even get started on there, like me :) ) 'decided' that it was not worth the effort to deny Darwoth the full victory. Like it or not, he did indeed win the server fair and square. Don't go crying at the teacher because you lost the game, when you knew full well what was at stake.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
User avatar
Kandarim
Customer
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby FunForLife » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:38 am

Kandarim wrote:Many of us may not like it any more than you, but the rules were clear from the get go. Those of us that played popham (and by extension, those too lazy to even get started on there, like me :) ) 'decided' that it was not worth the effort to deny Darwoth the full victory. Like it or not, he did indeed win the server fair and square. Don't go crying at the teacher because you lost the game, when you knew full well what was at stake.


Oh, don´t get me wrong. Darwoth winning was well deserved and he probably did not only invest a lot of time, but aswell a lot of nerves and brain. Mentioning that Real-Life will make him pay for it in one or the other way, was not ment as blaming. It is a matter of fact that in any game you come to a point where you loose the interest and start regretting for commitments you made and time you invested. That´s how it works and Salem won´t be different.

I think it is a mistake in the mechanic: He should have done it for the cheering of the community and for proofing his skills to himself and anyone else, but not for transfering the power to Providence. He should gain a spot in an everlasting list of special players and all that honor (maybe a personal statue in providence or whatever), but not control over an industry which was developed and designed for a whole community that is bored by the monotonously crafting they have so far.

But it is the way it is and sadly it will take months for the animals to reach the regular stalls and finally hit the effect of giving the community some new content to play with.

Tulgarath wrote:Animals are a pain in the ass, if you ever tried to use them, and Popham was open to everyone.


I hope in a way that breaks with the monoton crafting there is right now and not in a way that just consumes more time with being more annoyed about it. I never tried them, never was in Popham, just started playing Salem a while a ago and wasn´t ready for an expedition then.

It´s really hard to gather information about this industry, since the wiki is outdated and most people don´t share knowledge... :cry:
FunForLife
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:05 pm

FunForLife wrote:
Well, that´s probably not matching with the mean opinion of the community. I would prefer paying 20 bugs for animals in the shop then giving scalp to someone who made anyone wait nearly a year for the new content to come to providence.

But Real-Life will make him pay for that commitment and time investment in one or the other way. That´s for sure. ;) :lol:

JohnCarver wrote:Hagatha just casted a spell to ....


Maybe JC can make use of Hagatha again and let her cast a spell that all animals on the providence map run to a random NPC stall and get sold there for a fair price. The actual way Darwoth is playing with his power suks and since it seems legit to make items and silver disappear by Hagatha, she could actually cast something nice for a change. :D



the only way i could possibly enjoy your hurt butt more than i am right now is if i was a **** like claeyt.

it was certainly not ME that made anyone wait for anything, it was the lazy playerbase like yourself expecting a free handout (banking that they would get animals anyway whether they did anything for them or not) who are so inept they could not spend an hour making an 800 scalp character who chose not to build the ark.

your in luck however, you have the option of spending money for animals. you may purchase them from me for music boxes + a piece of paper filled with your groveling and pleading.

real life is just dandy thank you, such that i can choose what i spend my time on. and if i were instead a 700 pound virginal basement dweller i dare say i would be less pathetic for winning an objective in the game i enjoy than you are for whining about your status in the same hobby.

"lolololol maybe hagatha will steal darwoths silver and make his animals run away!!!!"


why don't you just call me a big mean poopyhead and get it over with? your entire post is retarded and reeks of a 5th grade lunch table argument :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests