Popham Winnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby KruskDaMangled » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Have we discussed a "wall of infamy/wall of shame?"

For things like most times knocked out, most levels of insanity, most times killed, largest number of times stocked (or time in the stocks?) etc.
KruskDaMangled

Postby Procne » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Most time spent doing nothing. Now that's a competition fitting my unique talents.
Procne

Postby Heffernan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:41 pm

Procne wrote:Most time spent doing nothing. Now that's a competition fitting my unique talents.

id take "most time afk in boston" ¦]
Heffernan

Postby HolyLight » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Procne wrote:Most time spent doing nothing. Now that's a competition fitting my unique talents.

id take "most time afk in boston" ¦]

Im sure you would also take the "most deaths of main characters" award.
HolyLight

Postby Tulgarath » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:32 pm

Quickest repeat death on a main character should go to Kiki. Upon inheritance walked into a barn of death and died within 10 minutes of creation.
Tulgarath

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:05 pm

I don't currently track a lot of these metrics but it would be possible for next Expedition to track certain things I suppose. Not sure how much time I want to invest in that though as the leaderboards and general rewards would lose a bit of their magic if I saturated them too heavily.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:06 pm

JohnCarver wrote:I don't currently track a lot of these metrics but it would be possible for next Expedition to track certain things I suppose. Not sure how much time I want to invest in that though as the leaderboards and general rewards would lose a bit of their magic if I saturated them too heavily.

admit it on lonely days you parse the server to check urself some funny stuff on providence like who has what stuff achieved :P
Heffernan

Postby salemwutwut » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:48 am

devs should fly over the world in real time with a visual hint like sun rays and heavenly sounds, so the pilgrims would know they've been visited by the devspirit
salemwutwut

Postby An_Infinity_of_War » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:25 am

Actually seems interesting despite not being H&H.

Guess I'll check out this abomination compared to the happy go luck main server. Going to be disappointed if I can't drown myself though.
TotalyMeow wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Whoring myself out for a vote for in game cash!

Have you no integrity?
An_Infinity_of_War

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:13 pm

Heffernan wrote:admit it on lonely days you parse the server to check urself some funny stuff on providence like who has what stuff achieved :P

I actually have one monitor frequently open which displays the server traffic. Recently I added inspiration gains a text message to my phone when somebody dies to madness. This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements