Popham Winnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Tulgarath » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:08 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
Heffernan wrote:admit it on lonely days you parse the server to check urself some funny stuff on providence like who has what stuff achieved :P

I actually have one monitor frequently open which displays the server traffic. Recently I added inspiration gains a text message to my phone when somebody dies to madness. This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.

Lol.. you need to add a text to see when someone dies from Tickling! Of course that is madness, but an especially fun way to off someone.
Tulgarath

Postby An_Infinity_of_War » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:13 pm

Just when I started to enjoy this. You can tickle people to death? That is extreme autistic ****** level.

Needs ability to crucify ASAP. Want to build Aryan Rome in Popham.
TotalyMeow wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Whoring myself out for a vote for in game cash!

Have you no integrity?
An_Infinity_of_War

Postby saltmummy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:58 am

An_Infinity_of_War wrote:Just when I started to enjoy this. You can tickle people to death? That is extreme autistic ****** level.

You would have to be extremely autistic or AFK to allow it to happen to you. It takes a long time and the act of being tickled can be interrupted at any time just by moving. I think I read somewhere that the tickler loses a bit of sanity when failing to reach 100% when he tries to tickle a victim.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Tulgarath » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:22 pm

saltmummy wrote:
An_Infinity_of_War wrote:Just when I started to enjoy this. You can tickle people to death? That is extreme autistic ****** level.

You would have to be extremely autistic or AFK to allow it to happen to you. It takes a long time and the act of being tickled can be interrupted at any time just by moving. I think I read somewhere that the tickler loses a bit of sanity when failing to reach 100% when he tries to tickle a victim.

It took a while.

Yes, you take an insanity hit if they move
Tulgarath

Postby Fidgety » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:35 pm

How long exactly? I tried it out on a naked alt in Prov once that someone left there to die. I got through 6 quills before a couple of nobheads thinking they were saving someones character tried sandwiching me and ran me out of town.
Fidgety

Postby Tulgarath » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Fidgety wrote:How long exactly? I tried it out on a naked alt in Prov once that someone left there to die. I got through 6 quills before a couple of nobheads thinking they were saving someones character tried sandwiching me and ran me out of town.

2 hours lol
Was only worth it because I could eat him after :)
Tulgarath

Postby Fidgety » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Tulgarath wrote:
Fidgety wrote:How long exactly? I tried it out on a naked alt in Prov once that someone left there to die. I got through 6 quills before a couple of nobheads thinking they were saving someones character tried sandwiching me and ran me out of town.

2 hours lol
Was only worth it because I could eat him after :)

Father beans and a nice chianti?
Fidgety

Postby An_Infinity_of_War » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Still need crucifixions. Also need the ability to burn a cross instead of a trial by fire. Would look better.

Might be worth making a bot to wait for people to get trapped in two squares, corning them & tickling them to death though. Might do that once I find a way to cook these damn frogs.
TotalyMeow wrote:

Have you no integrity?
An_Infinity_of_War

Postby jcwilk » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:52 pm

An_Infinity_of_War wrote:Still need crucifixions. Also need the ability to burn a cross instead of a trial by fire. Would look better.

Might be worth making a bot to wait for people to get trapped in two squares, corning them & tickling them to death though. Might do that once I find a way to cook these damn frogs.

Don't think it would work, moving at all probably interrupts it, even if you don't go anywhere.
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
jcwilk

Postby An_Infinity_of_War » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:54 pm

Even when the model twitches slightly? Damn. Guess I'll just have to stick to my old grass gathering bot then.
TotalyMeow wrote:

Have you no integrity?
An_Infinity_of_War

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements