Popham Winnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Popham Winnings

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Claeyt wrote:How is this not a valid question about inheritance on Popham?

Because it's been answered and you once again are trying to troll people into answering a question you are unable to look up.

Can you kindly point out where it's been answered? It's never been answered to my knowledge. I may have missed it but I don't remember it being answered anywhere on the forums.

No
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:10 pm

Dallane wrote:No

Then maybe the dev's can point me in the right direction if they have answered it elsewhere.

Edit: After searching for it on the forum, I don't think it's actually been answered anywhere.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Procne » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:20 pm

Procne

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:28 pm

This is pretty close actually. The term bonus is the key here I guess. Praying to the statue adds a 5% 'bonus' as long as you've actually gone to the undertaker and payed him for inheritance.

They didn't directly answer it, but thank you Procne, this clears this up significantly.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:31 pm

Claeyt wrote:

This is pretty close actually. The term bonus is the key here I guess. Praying to the statue adds a 5% 'bonus' as long as you've actually gone to the undertaker and payed him for inheritance.

They didn't directly answer it, but thank you Procne, this clears this up significantly.

I believe that question was also answered inside that thread

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Dallane wrote:I believe that question was also answered inside that thread

Scanned through it earlier, didn't find it. Anyways, the term 5% bonus seems to mean that it's 5% over the 30% inheritance and 10% intact scalp bonus. So it would seem that going to the undertaker, then visiting the statue at least 14 times in case of scalping; or visiting the statue 12 times if they count the scalp intact at the end of the server.

Claeyt

Postby Kandarim » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:57 pm

i do wonder how it works, because the undertaker (without the store-bought inheritance thing) only takes a snapshot of your biles.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:58 pm

Kandarim wrote:i do wonder how it works, because the undertaker (without the store-bought inheritance thing) only takes a snapshot of your biles.

You bring up a really good point

Dallane

Postby jakhollin » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:08 pm

From my understanding.

undertaker snapshot of your biles at that time. Upon death if you have not been scalped you get 45% inheritance. Family statue adds 5% per week.

You have a 100 bile character. You talk to undertaker. Server ends you get a 45 bile character.

100 bile character. You talk to undertaker. You visit the family statue 20 times for 100% inheritance. You now have a 145 bile character.

The family statue only works at the end of the server. If you die while on the server you get nothing from the family statue. (if anyone wants to challenge me on that then go kill your character on the server and find out the hard way.)
jakhollin

Postby Tulgarath » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Exactly lol.

I read that entire thread, granted on my phone, but i never saw a Dev answer outright.

But how it's worded it seems it can go higher, though highly unlikely.
Tulgarath

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements