Happy New Year! 2016 Road Mappish

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Happy New Year! 2016 Road Mappish

Postby Nikixos » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:05 am

can you put day night cycle in there?
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby dinoxx7xx » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:21 am

Nikixos wrote:can you put day night cycle in there?

+5000
im retarded idiot that has ebola and i live in african village with old windows xp computer where salem laggs
- Captain Jack Sparrow-
dinoxx7xx

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:48 am

Day night conflicts with the darkness/light concept we have with civilization rating.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby dinoxx7xx » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:00 am

JohnCarver wrote:Day night conflicts with the darkness/light concept we have with civilization rating.

darkness =fog
light = day
dark = night
im retarded idiot that has ebola and i live in african village with old windows xp computer where salem laggs
- Captain Jack Sparrow-
dinoxx7xx

Postby HolyLight » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:15 am

JohnCarver wrote:Day night conflicts with the darkness/light concept we have with civilization rating.

Will we finally get to see the hide behinds implimented? that have been in the game code for at least 4+ years.
HolyLight

Postby Sipo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:39 am

How about a small multiplier for certain food or inspirational items? Maybe the more you craft them the better you get and the higher you have it leveled up, the lower chance you have it from leveling up similar to farms? That way we can introduce a "purity" system on inspirationals, based on crafting skill.
Maybe for food not touch gluttony but raise healing values.

In short, more ways to level up skills in order to make people do everything or specialize in crafting certain things to sell as well.
Sipo

Postby Argentis » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:53 am

Sipo wrote:How about a small multiplier for certain food or inspirational items? Maybe the more you craft them the better you get and the higher you have it leveled up, the lower chance you have it from leveling up similar to farms? That way we can introduce a "purity" system on inspirationals, based on crafting skill.
Maybe for food not touch gluttony but raise healing values.

In short, more ways to level up skills in order to make people do everything or specialize in crafting certain things to sell as well.

Or take a currently a proficiency that doesn't have a lot of RNG associated to it and make it so it's used to have a chance to create better food. THe logical proficiency associated to that would be Sugar and Spice but it already has the FF timer attached to it. Arts and Crafts maybe? Cooking is both an art and a craft right?
Argentis

Postby jakhollin » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:17 am

Pet System
Dogs, Cats, and most importantly Falcons. Specifically a Falcon House. Even more specifically a Falcon House 3D drawn and designed by Marp Tarpton. Please copy and paste the following form Letter in a PM to Marp Tarpton to accelerate this implementation:

Dear Marp Tarpton,
My name is jakhollin and I have been playing Salem since Nov of 11th 2012. While I have enjoyed much of the art, animals, and creative direction of the game I have always felt something is lacking. That something is Falcons. Falcons are a majestic creature that I feel only the most skilled of artists and modelers could truly capture their essence. It is for that reason that I write you Marp. It is because I believe that you and you alone have the artistic talent, motivation, and pure determination to tackle the daunting task of creating a Falcon and Falcon house for your player base. We need you Marp more than we have ever needed you before. i've got a fever, and the only prescription is Falcons.

Your Loyal Customer,
Jakhollin, Yeah the guy with a bear avatar.....
jakhollin

Postby Justme5 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:39 am

JohnCarver wrote:2016 Hopefuls:
Exploration Event System:

Hidden Object System:

Donkeys & Mine Carts

Archaelogy System

Can't wait! :D
Justme5
Customer

Postby Justme5 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:40 am

Heffernan wrote:since JC supposedly has stuff for holidays planned and we didnt have much events this year, im waiting for JC to login and F5 the shop page every 5min whos with me?

You're a shopaholic :lol:
Justme5
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements