Salem V1.1.6 The Crows Are Coming! The Crows Are Coming!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1.6 The Crows Are Coming! The Crows Are Coming!

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:20 pm

salemwutwut wrote:I have no neighbors and already got 3 fields maxed by crows. Whenever i log in and go straight to them the damage is already done. This scarecrow is the most pay2win I ever seen on this game. I thought the server was paid for 5 years or something. This is not what the actions are telling... pay2win status confirmed. I can only expect more to come.

soon to come 10min port to providence and in shop 4,99$ item that reduces the port time 100times ¦]
Heffernan

Postby xsarfax » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:27 pm

Devs should add bugs ataking fields, or sickness, or both [reality] ¦]
xsarfax

Postby HolyLight » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:26 pm

If it was a Pay to win system, JC would make the box's untradeable.

This is how i see this new package, Its used by very established players, a semi counter to huge cotton field plantations for silver farming, so they must either spend the money, or get newer players to invest $$$ into the game and in return they get large sums of silver.

Im quite sure if people were offering 3000-5000s per package, you would get ALOT of people willing to sell them, old and new.

Now stop complaining and play the game.
HolyLight

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:37 pm

HolyLight wrote:If it was a Pay to win system, JC would make the box's untradeable.

This is how i see this new package, Its used by very established players, a semi counter to huge cotton field plantations for silver farming, so they must either spend the money, or get newer players to invest $$$ into the game and in return they get large sums of silver.

Im quite sure if people were offering 3000-5000s per package, you would get ALOT of people willing to sell them, old and new.

but its bad for small players, maybe crows should only attack bases with fields more then 3x3 size?
Heffernan

Postby xsarfax » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:42 pm

Heffernan wrote:
HolyLight wrote:If it was a Pay to win system, JC would make the box's untradeable.

but its bad for small players, maybe crows should only attack bases with fields more then 3x3 size?

Or add possibility to add crown's food into fields/near fields, as reverser attention for smaller guys xD
Make food every day for crowns like "pain in the butt", or you can easly buy scarecrow
xsarfax

Postby HolyLight » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Heffernan wrote:but its bad for small players, maybe crows should only attack bases with fields more then 3x3 size?

I have yet to see any "small players" complaining.

And if there is any, they can invest a coffee's worth of $$$ into the game and buy 1 scarecrow to protect their fields.

If you are an internet user and cannot spare $5, something is wrong with you.

How to earn $5 in Less than an hour,
Begging
Recycleing
Wash a Single car for a strnger
Wash your parents car
Mow a persons Lawn
I could really list over 100 things here how to earn $5 in less than an hour.

Oh wait, Lazy ass ***** free loaders.
HolyLight

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:56 pm

HolyLight wrote:
Heffernan wrote:but its bad for small players, maybe crows should only attack bases with fields more then 3x3 size?

I have yet to see any "small players" complaining.

And if there is any, they can invest a coffee's worth of $$$ into the game and buy 1 scarecrow to protect their fields.

If you are an internet user and cannot spare $5, something is wrong with you.

How to earn $5 in Less than an hour,
Begging
Recycleing
Wash a Single car for a strnger
Wash your parents car
Mow a persons Lawn
I could really list over 100 things here how to earn $5 in less than an hour.

Oh wait, Lazy ass ***** free loaders.

Sure, coz all the players are from murica rite? Why someone will do real life chores to make ingame chores less boring? Is easier to just play a game that's fun or stop doing the ingame activity that got heavier and grindier.
RobertoKarlos

Postby HolyLight » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:30 pm

RobertoKarlos wrote:Sure, coz all the players are from murica rite? Why someone will do real life chores to make ingame chores less boring? Is easier to just play a game that's fun or stop doing the ingame activity that got heavier and grindier.

So instead of doing 1h of a real life "chore" (Earning money), you would rather spend the rest of your time in salem doing the CHORE of scaring crows. (And complain about it)

Wait, you too fat to go outside and earn money ?

HolyLight

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:38 pm

HolyLight wrote:
RobertoKarlos wrote:Sure, coz all the players are from murica rite? Why someone will do real life chores to make ingame chores less boring? Is easier to just play a game that's fun or stop doing the ingame activity that got heavier and grindier.

So instead of doing 1h of a real life "chore" (Earning money), you would rather spend the rest of your time in salem doing the CHORE of scaring crows.

stuffy Wait, you too fat to go outside and earn money ?

No, I don't play salem or any game so i can enjoy my free time and money doing actually fun rl stuff, you should try it. But to be ontopic i think salem should just go to the same subscription system than hafen, the current one is extremely pay2win.
RobertoKarlos

Postby xsarfax » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:45 pm

RobertoKarlos wrote:
HolyLight wrote:

So instead of doing 1h of a real life "chore" (Earning money), you would rather spend the rest of your time in salem doing the CHORE of scaring crows.

stuffy Wait, you too fat to go outside and earn money ?

No, I don't play salem or any game so i can enjoy my free time and money doing actually fun rl stuff, you should try it. But to be ontopic i think salem should just go to the same subscription system than hafen, the current one is extremely pay2win.

Pay2Win ? But this is sandbox... you cant win xD This game make fun even without spend 1$ ¦] Even earning money in early game is crazy fun hah
[i even dont know what subsription system is/was in hefen ;d ]
I think this system is better than B2P [buy to play] or... abonament...
In normal MMORPG, B2P or abonament is better, but Salem
xsarfax

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements