Salem V1.1.5 Jingle Bombs Adjusted

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1.5 Jingle Bombs Adjusted

Postby Heffernan » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:or you could actually man up and do something relevant for once in your Salem life, take ur 5-6+ members and alts and bring them to popham make 100s of board stacks and finish that ark?

If we could actually pass that bullcrap questline to become a witch, I think it would be easier to end it at that stage, rather than finishing the ark.

ca nyou for once do something and enjoy the game instead of crying?
Heffernan

Postby belgear » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:15 am

I will make the boards for the Ark if other people will fill the rest of the *****.
belgear
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:18 am

belgear wrote:I will make the boards for the Ark if other people will fill the rest of the *****.

Good catch. Ark did not previously require Cow Manure. Will fix next patch.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby belgear » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:52 am

Why do I open my mouth ;-;
belgear
Customer

Postby Flame » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:53 pm

THIS
IS
CRUEL.

Ahahahahaha XDD
Flame

Postby Nikixos » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:11 am

Tried raiding today. it truly sucks compared to previous patches. I see why juda quit... :roll:
Tea was more exciting now you have to walk 2 minutes away, afk for hours waiting for the stupid crime debuff to run out AND THEN you get the chance to steal whatever the hell you can find for the next 10 seconds before the stupidly high drain knocks you out.

having a siege tent of sorts or some building that the attacker can invest to dramatically reduce his crime debuffs.
Please don't repeat loftar's mistakes with gluttony and implement stuff half completed a.k.a this crime patch. Imo it shouldn't just reduce the crime debuff timer but remove it instantly if it's far enough. Instead of 10 minutes the minimum one has to wait make it 1 minute if far enough :S one still has to run back.
My biggest concern is the afk time vs the time actually raiding, like wth, i can read an entire book while waiting. And i don't want to

Either that or give us something to do to shorten the crime debuff, i have long craved for a riddle solver mini game in salem, i mean whales are fun as hell but a pop-up mini game fits the crime career really well.
Edit: Just finished reading whole thread, do whatever raiding sucks ass atm.
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby reeper_aut » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:11 pm

do you use artifacts in your raiding gear?
reeper_aut

Previous

Return to Announcements