Salem V1.1.4 Jingle Bombs

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1.4 Jingle Bombs

Postby Necrobane » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Zerk wrote:I have one of these arcane amethysts, what are they for? I tried searching the site but no mention of their purpose.

for new wall

i'd not recommend sellin them to heffernan since he will scam you by setting price for like 10s

and better tell ppl how you got it :)
Loyal servant of Her Majesty Lallaith
Necrobane
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Necrobane wrote:
Zerk wrote:I have one of these arcane amethysts, what are they for? I tried searching the site but no mention of their purpose.

for new wall

i'd not recommend sellin them to heffernan since he will scam you by setting price for like 10s

kuku you are crazy even i offered 2500s for one..
Heffernan

Postby matan002 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:18 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Necrobane wrote:

for new wall

Heey wanna buy mine?
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Necrobane » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:33 pm

its worth like 45k if someone dont know
Loyal servant of Her Majesty Lallaith
Necrobane
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:35 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Necrobane wrote:

for new wall

Someone called me?
gorniksam

Postby Kandarim » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Heffernan wrote:kuku you are crazy even i offered 2500s for one..

IIRC that was just for info on how to get it.Obviously you'd pay more for the actual stuff :)
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby matan002 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Kandarim wrote:
Heffernan wrote:kuku you are crazy even i offered 2500s for one..

IIRC that was just for info on how to get it.Obviously you'd pay more for the actual stuff :)

I dont think he would. it is relatively easy to get and word is already out on how to get it
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Zerk » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Some have asked, I have no idea how I got this amethyst. I was doing chores around my premises, all kinds of things such as farming, cooking, making stuff for about an hour and when I was done I noticed it in my inventory. Sorry about that, was preoccupied with a new pipe santa gave me.
Zerk

Postby Heffernan » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:07 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
Darwoth wrote: ignored as they are nothing but soot in the chimney from someone igniting a big hash block of concentrated ignorance. reading you folks posts is like smelling a pile of **** that your puppy surprised you with 4 rooms over and then seeing said puppym happily wagging its tail and chewing up your photo album because it is a retarded puppy and has no concept of what it is doing.

A new Darwoth Quote like this is probably the best X-mas present I could have asked for.

For the record, Darwoth is one of the few people I tolerate the harsh and sometimes un-tested criticism because he has quite frankly invested more brain power and testing into almost every mechanic we have implemented in the past. He has also never had access to, or utilized the test server to this date making it all that much more impressive when he outmaneuvers a freshly launched mechanic against other players who may have donated time here or there in helping us test it. He is passionate about the changes we make because I believe deep down he cares more about this game and its future then he will ever admit to us. Now more than ever Darwoth needs a X-mas Hug and as such I will be sending an additional X-mas present to every person who is able to screenshot a /hug standing next to him in town or in game (I highly suggest in town and not off claim). We shall call it, Operation Darwoth Hugs. 123 GO!

P.S. THis thread is no longer about patch changes. And is instead a gallery for screenshots of hugging darwoth.

JC why is there no hugging animation in salem? :P
Heffernan

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Yes.... Will Implement hug.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements