Salem V1.1.4 Jingle Bombs

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1.4 Jingle Bombs

Postby AmmaBoss » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:22 pm

This patch is retarded, Atleast remove crits -_- if you planning on adding all these ****. AT the moment even with 1000BB you aren't getting anymore than 10 swings on a wall before you have to back. With this current system it will takes days for a group to raid any base ,
AmmaBoss

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:01 pm

AmmaBoss wrote:This patch is retarded, Atleast remove crits -_- if you planning on adding all these ****. AT the moment even with 1000BB you aren't getting anymore than 10 swings on a wall before you have to back. With this current system it will takes days for a group to raid any base ,

Heffernan

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:35 pm

Stick to updating the care bear aspects of the game please and stay away from raiding because you don't know what the ***** you are doing.
After seeing what this patch has to offer I have no hope in this game or the devs anymore. All i see in this patch is things to make it harder than it already is for raiders and make it 100 times easier for defenders..... i don't even know why you bother adding the Mortar as they don't need it. The changes in tea alone was enough to kill raiding for me.
@Taipion I've seen a number of retarded things that you've posted in this thread.......can you please shut that **** hole you call a mouth and not talk about things you know nothing about? How is walking 5 mins away from the place which you are raiding then waiting 30 mins for crime to run off then running back to the base you were raiding better than the 10 mins or so it would take to regen your biles with tea?
Last edited by Goodman12 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Goodman12 wrote:Stick to updating the care bear aspects of the game please and stay away from raiding because you don't know what the ***** you are doing.

neither do you.
Heffernan

Postby dinoxx7xx » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:02 pm

im retarded idiot that has ebola and i live in african village with old windows xp computer where salem laggs
- Captain Jack Sparrow-
dinoxx7xx

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Crime perma-death -> no TBC -> fine.
Stocking increment -> no TBC -> fine.

New walls, fine.
Mortar, definitely not fine without serious boosts / options for raiders to counter this.

Then the most absurd one, the tea debuff is absolutely ridiculous and altough I do like running off crimes and be temporary vulnerable, it cannot all be in favour for defenders and therefore must come with much and much more progressive runs somehow.

That is ofcourse my opinion, raiding has been nerfed three times already on Providence so far, the old playerbase would simply laugh about most of these changes and I actually agree in that case that there should be no PVP or raiding at all, on Providence atleast due to the fact that its simply a misconception at that stage. Sticking to core values, which have been given up long ago should just stop.

You wanna have a carebear game, fine with me, its your game, not mine, but atleast be honest about it so that people like me do not keep wasting their time upon it. I had a good time over the last 6 weeks playing Salem, but if I'd had known about the direction you wanted to pull off earlier I most likely woudn't had bothered for another year to comeback. Give more transparancy to your playerbase, so they atleast know what to expect, rather than pulling of ninja updates there and meanwhile contradict it with other patches.

There is no good alternative for raiders yet due to the fact that Popham simply flopped, everything was based upon that and therefore should be undone untill a proper alternative has been found for that. You cannot simply keep pushing the boundaries of raiding while the only legitimate reason you had back then were the expedition servers.

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Shrapnel » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:18 pm

LOL! Merry ***** Christmas Pilgrims! ¦] ¦] ¦]

Everyone is salty af about the raid changes, yet nobody seems to remember the notes saying that raiders are getting some new tools in a few weeks..

Hey idiots, HOW ABOUT WAIT A FEW WEEKS? It woulds like raiding is only going to be hard af for a short while, then its going to 'balance' out again.

Like an anti-virus (defenders) reacting to a new threat, it counters it and becomes harder to bypass, so viruses (raiders) need to get more complex and so a few days (Weeks in this case) later a new variant comes out that bypasses the new patch.

Be patient, and sharpen your swords while you wait.
Shrapnel
Customer

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:23 pm

Shrapnel wrote:LOL! Merry ***** Christmas Pilgrims! ¦] ¦] ¦]

Everyone is salty af about the raid changes, yet nobody seems to remember the notes saying that raiders are getting some new tools in a few weeks..

Hey idiots, HOW ABOUT WAIT A FEW WEEKS? It woulds like raiding is only going to be hard af for a short while, then its going to 'balance' out again.

Like an anti-virus (defenders) reacting to a new threat, it counters it and becomes harder to bypass, so viruses (raiders) need to get more complex and so a few days (Weeks in this case) later a new variant comes out that bypasses the new patch.

Be patient, and sharpen your swords while you wait.

I do like your attitude and that was how I initially thought about it, however these changes are much harser than I anticipated for. I am afraid that there will be no-1 to test test them out and therefore what can you expect as a reaction to a pure defensive buff, with zero benefits for raiders. If it woud've been all implemented at the same time, then maybe I could have judged a little bit better and more neutal about the situation. But if I read all of this stuff, I am afraid that JC's plans are not going to do the trick.
Last edited by Judaism on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Hose » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:24 pm

TAIWAN #1
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby loleznub » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:25 pm

I think implementing cannons on providence would be fair, considering the nerfs to raiding ¦]
loleznub
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements