For our new players

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: For our new players, also a small announcement

Postby DonnEssime » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Sevenless wrote:*Snuffles sadly* No mention of my guide </3 Is k, did it myself \/

imho, your guide deserves a direct link in this topic! :)
DonnEssime

Postby TotalyMoo » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Sevenless wrote:*Snuffles sadly* No mention of my guide </3 Is k, did it myself \/

Although I did directly link your guide in the email I sent to everyone yesterday ;)
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby DonnEssime » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:06 pm

TotalyMoo wrote:

Although I did directly link your guide in the email I sent to everyone yesterday ;)

Oo now that you mention it (I simply lifted the beta-key from my mail, didn't read it further)

Beta Key E-mail wrote:A brilliant “how to play” user-guide in several chapters has been created by user “Sevenless” for
those wanting to speed up their learning curve can be found at this location. You can also ask questions directly to more experienced players in our help forum, along with finding a lot of useful tips and tricks.
DonnEssime

Postby Potjeh » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Do I get a key if I never explicitly signed up for the beta?
Potjeh

Postby TotalyMoo » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Potjeh wrote:Do I get a key if I never explicitly signed up for the beta?

Nope. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear with this. Keys are sent out to the original mailing list that we got from the first major batch of signups earlier this year.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

TotalyMoo

Postby Sevenless » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:11 am

TotalyMoo wrote:

<3
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby jenngrll » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:03 am

hi i havnt received a key ive checked junk mail inbox ... and to make sure the deleted files as well nd no mail ???
jenngrll

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:09 pm

jenngrll wrote:hi i havnt received a key ive checked junk mail inbox ... and to make sure the deleted files as well nd no mail ???

Were you in the original beta batch or did you get a key from something like Tentonhammer? Only the first people got a new key :)

TotalyMoo

Postby Ass_Kraken » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:06 am

Is my e-mail confirmed in order to get the "original pilgrim outfit"? I got the extra key in my e-mail but when I've tried to change e-mail from the account section I don't get a confirm e-mail.
Ass_Kraken

Postby Onionfighter » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Sex change doesn't void crime scents, does it? Also, would it remove memorization?
Onionfighter

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements