Patch Note Warning: V1.1.4

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch Note Warning: V1.1.4

Postby Lallaith » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:15 am

well i've wanted more fun interactions between raiders and defenders for a long time so this is exciting. i'm sure there will be a mix of effects i do and don't like, interested to see how it works out :)
Lallaith

Postby jcwilk » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:22 am

Would be nice if building one left a scent on par with trespassing or something like that, ie, not summonable but you could at least track whatever ***** built one outside your base :P
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
jcwilk

Postby Trismegistus » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:43 am

I'm excited that the empty row I left for the next wall is getting filled so quickly.
Last edited by Trismegistus on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trismegistus

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:20 am

Why all the fun stuff happen when I'm on vacation? Does anyone know why Frotted is so mad? I get the feeling he doesn't understand how short render distance is or he's just addicted to anger? Either way, in answer to your reports, I'm cleaning the derails now.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Frotted » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:27 am

Just made a few screenshots and distance I can see and what patch suggests is just ugly for me... and as my claim is fairly robust... I arrogantly think it will effect many others.

My p claim is pushing 14K sq ft.... I'll let others say if that's big or not. If I feel threatened... logic says those with less should feel the same plus... but again... I"ll let them speak out as it happens (when it'll be too late).

Cheers

Hey- maybe Devs should produce a short youtube tutorial on how 'they' think the new mechanic is supposed to work... and let the community poke holes (if there are any) in it before launch.

That's how developed games that are not longer in Beta do it.

This is an officially launched game... NO?
Frotted

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:40 am

Try asking politely what the range is. Or just read John's reply to the guy who did a few paves back. Then realize that 14k sq ft is more than enough to have a good size safe grove and that you are complaining for no reason.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:44 am

Meanwhile.... On the Test server

ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:46 am

Finally a nice height, I still think all of the walls should be that high, even the brick walls are too small. Darkenbones are easy as ***** tho.....
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:50 am

Judaism wrote:Finally a nice height, I still think all of the walls should be that high, even the brick walls are too small. Darkenbones are easy as ***** tho.....

But how many Purple Amethysts have you found for those cornerposts ¦]
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Trismegistus » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:00 am

WTF is that! I was looking more towards iron and steel. Pssh!
Trismegistus

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements