Game Development: T + 24

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Game Development: T + 24

Postby Ass_Kraken » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:19 am

Agriculture and terraforming help menus are still both #9. :(
Ass_Kraken

Postby jorb » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:21 am

Ass_Kraken wrote:Agriculture and terraforming help menus are still both #9. :(

I noticed. :)
jorb

Postby loftar » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:09 am

I notice that an amazing 52 of you have registered an e-mail address since yesterday. :)

While that is more than I expected, I really would recommend that you all do. Of course, I know this would never happen to you, but in the odd case that you would happen to lose your password after all, you will be very unlikely to find a helpful hand to fix it for you if you didn't register an e-mail address. :)
loftar

Postby Sevenless » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:08 am

loftar wrote:I notice that an amazing 52 of you have registered an e-mail address since yesterday. :)

While that is more than I expected, I really would recommend that you all do. Of course, I know this would never happen to you, but in the odd case that you would happen to lose your password after all, you will be very unlikely to find a helpful hand to fix it for you if you didn't register an e-mail address. :)

*grumbles* fine

To be fair that's probably 25-33% of the players currently active at minimum :P
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby darnokpl » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:58 am

loftar wrote:I notice that an amazing 52 of you have registered an e-mail address since yesterday. :)

Account password and forum password are not same? I tried to register e-mail, but it says incorrect password... then I logout and login with my password :O
darnokpl

Postby loftar » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:30 am

Why indeed. The "forum password" isn't used at all, and neither is the e-mail field in your forum profile. Those are just left-overs from phpBB. You should be setting your e-mail at your Account page, not in the forum's User Control Panel.
loftar

Postby darnokpl » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:37 am

loftar wrote:Why indeed. The "forum password" isn't used at all, and neither is the e-mail field in your forum profile. Those are just left-overs from phpBB. You should be setting your e-mail at your Account page, not in the forum's User Control Panel.

Thank you and done :)
...but there is no info what is my current e-mail and empty form may be misleading imho.
darnokpl

Postby Makestro » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Was going to buy some silver and your store checkout isn't in English

Edit: nm switched the country and it changed
Makestro

Postby Claeyt » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:15 pm

staxjax wrote:Travel button still says '...to Boston' on the new servers.

Ahh, last Halloween before all the bugs were worked out. Can't they just change this button to say '...to Town' instead of '....to Boston'?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:20 pm

Claeyt wrote:
staxjax wrote:Travel button still says '...to Boston' on the new servers.

Ahh, last Halloween before all the bugs were worked out. Can't they just change this button to say '...to Town' instead of '....to Boston'?

gee what an important post that warranted bumping a thread that has not seen any activity in a year in the patch section.

if i sent you a plane ticket and a thousand dollars for you to fly out and agree to get punched in the face a few times would you take me up on my offer?
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements