Salem V1.1.2 Tick Tock The X-mas Clock

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Salem V1.1.2 Tick Tock The X-mas Clock

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:47 am

Greetings Salemites,
Tonight our patch will be re-implementing some familiar questing from last year with some small differences. Pilgrims will once again have the opportunity around town to be either Naughty or Nice. Once a Pilgrim becomes Naughty or Nice they will receive a buff to that effect. Players may not get both buffs. The buffs should last until X-mas and will determine the gifts that Santa gives you.

As for some other small tidbits:


Players may now hide ticks in clothing. Ticks carry diseases.
Players with Bullying may now interrogate Gingerbread Men
Cooking over a fire Passive Proficiency Gain now 3 up from 1.


Enjoy!
Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6305
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Salem V1.1.2 Tick Tock The X-mas Clock

Postby MarpTarpton » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:48 am

First
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
User avatar
MarpTarpton
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:32 am

Re: Salem V1.1.2 Tick Tock The X-mas Clock

Postby Heffernan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:48 am

lets hope Santas Sleight will crash again for us to rebuild it :)
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7830
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Salem V1.1.2 Tick Tock The X-mas Clock

Postby Qiresea » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:53 am

more work... you bring out the witch in me, JC :lol:
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Salem V1.1.2 Tick Tock The X-mas Clock

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:58 am

Oh and I am wearing my favorite belt now for the holidays. My mistletoe belt.

Image
Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6305
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Salem V1.1.2 Tick Tock The X-mas Clock

Postby belgear » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:00 am

LOL
User avatar
belgear
Customer
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

Re: Salem V1.1.2 Tick Tock The X-mas Clock

Postby Zapt13 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:44 pm

Gingerbread men no longer have 3 uses, apparently. At least, by appearance to a character who HAS Bullying. Cannot be studied at all by this character, only "Interrogate".
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:41 am

Re: Salem V1.1.2 Tick Tock The X-mas Clock

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Zapt13 wrote:Gingerbread men no longer have 3 uses, apparently. At least, by appearance to a character who HAS Bullying. Cannot be studied at all by this character, only "Interrogate".


Indeed, the Gingerbreadman himself is no longer an inspirational. Only a food.
Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6305
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Salem V1.1.2 Tick Tock The X-mas Clock

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:37 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
Zapt13 wrote:Gingerbread men no longer have 3 uses, apparently. At least, by appearance to a character who HAS Bullying. Cannot be studied at all by this character, only "Interrogate".


Indeed, the Gingerbreadman himself is no longer an inspirational. Only a food.


Will the gingerbread man be staying this way or is it just for the holiday event? I suppose its a good thing so people wouldn't waste it when its such a good restore food for gluttony.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Salem V1.1.2 Tick Tock The X-mas Clock

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:39 pm

Currently I am planning on this being the way the Gingerbreadman stays.
Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6305
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Next

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests