Salem V1.1.1 Mo Ballin' Snow Ballin'

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1.1 Mo Ballin' Snow Ballin'

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:30 am

They display scalps and skulls.... but not in a way where you can see the name without checking the nightstand.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby DargonPrinces » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:59 am

for the love of all that is holy PLEASE let us put regular stone in stock bins??

(unless i have missed something in the last few weeks and it was added please ignore this :) )

I also agree with the wood blocks. storing those would be awesome.

as for meat. stock bins is the wrong container. you should do a larder for that. (which could be an awesome new building)
DargonPrinces
Customer

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:18 am

DargonPrinces wrote:for the love of all that is holy PLEASE let us put regular stone in stock bins??

(unless i have missed something in the last few weeks and it was added please ignore this :) )

as for meat. stock bins is the wrong container. you should do a larder for that. (which could be an awesome new building)

I mean...if you don't have a mine then stone would be nice to be able to put in a stockbin, but who doesn't build with a mine within their proximity/base?
Rubble does all the things stone does and more.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby DargonPrinces » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:29 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
DargonPrinces wrote:for the love of all that is holy PLEASE let us put regular stone in stock bins??

I mean...if you don't have a mine then stone would be nice to be able to put in a stockbin, but who doesn't build with a mine within their proximity/base?
Rubble does all the things stone does and more.

Yes but rubble can be sifted and when digging up granite you get ALOT of stone for paving and stuff. Besides almost every other stone can be stored why not normal stone?
DargonPrinces
Customer

Postby Taipion » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:34 am

Now that you say it, you can store granite and rubble, but no regular stone, that is somehow strange.

Also: Dross!!! :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Previous

Return to Announcements