Salem V1.1 Passive Prof Gains

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1 Passive Prof Gains

Postby Thor » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Maybe this bonus could be linked to current prof. level and adjusted further?

Edit: Or linked to inspiraton pool: When pool is maxed actions give a fraction of points and when it's depleted it gives a significal buff. Much like in real life you can't learn everything about farming from books, you have to actually dip your hands in soil to learn how to properly do it.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Spendo99 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm

Great work guys, keep it up! Gonna have to drop some more $$$ in the store :D
Philippians 4:7
Spendo99

Postby Yaso » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:43 pm

Taipion wrote:
Thor wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Nope, not with current values. But I was thinking something like a skill level up per 10 minutes of active sparring in early levels but that might be too high.

That's quite a problem, balancing it I mean.

If you would get like 50k CnD per 10 minutes of good sparring, that would still mean it is abusable, though, as an example it would still take about 42h this way to get from 300 to 375 CnD, that would mean you could easily abuse it with scripting/botting and get to cain & able for free within a few days.

[edit:] On the other hand, theres the cthulu mask as well.

Sorry i couldn't stand ...
NOW EXSIST: bots collect curio - item insp. and sell other player for silvers... = that so great
BUT you scared with new system +1 prof for 10-20 minutes ? = ... no comment ...

USE BRAINS!
if you want you can easily block bots, how?
1. IF player do the same thing for a long time? - CHECK ABOUT IT ( Ultima Online fiction servers use that system CHECK ONLINE or whatever name this system... you must write numbers/choose image if you 2 - times bad choose/write you got BAN for xxx time )
2. other option - max gain per prof, mean if you choop tree 1h you got 100% points but if you chop 1.5h you got 50% points if you chop 2h got 0 points - you must wait
and example regeneration is -10% per 10 minutes (if you not do this action)
3. other option - made new BAR hunger or drain black biles for that - mean, you cant do so many things without food - you cant carry many foods + do actions

because the current new system is usless...
i got 150 points Hammer ... & when i need 7k points..
i no need now Hammer - and i grow my H&H
so my 150 points gone because got CLEAR
so made for this new system "other bars" because merge this system + old insp. system is ... USLESS
Yaso

Postby Taipion » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Yaso wrote:NOW EXSIST: bots collect curio - item insp. and sell other player for silvers... = that so great

How do you know that?

Do you have any proof for such bots?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Yaso wrote:.because the current new system is usless...
i got 150 points Hammer ... & when i need 7k points..
i no need now Hammer - and i grow my H&H
so my 150 points gone because got CLEAR

This system is mostly to make it less boring to do one chore for a long time. If you build 20 board piles, harvest 2- others and plane some of them, you'll gets some good points, and then you can use a couple inspirationals to finish off the prof up. If you don't need H&N and get a different proficiency after you get those points, that's your decision.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Frotted » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:49 pm

+250 M/M for finding and establishing a deeper level in the Mine.

+500 if you KO from cave-in (It was mentioned that cave-in did not affect Inspiration at all for this already)
Last edited by Frotted on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frotted

Postby Yaso » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:50 pm

ofc I'm a bad guy :)

I am not going to enter into a deeper discussion, because i give simply expressed my opinion - the end of the topic :)
Yaso

Postby Taipion » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:07 pm

Yaso wrote:ofc I'm a bad guy :)

I am not going to enter into a deeper discussion, because i give simply expressed my opinion - the end of the topic :)

There are just 2 possibilities here:
1.) You use bots yourself, but then, what bot user would be so dumb to post here complaining about then?!
2.) You have no proof of all that, probably heard of it somewhere or just made it up alltogether.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Yaso » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:11 pm

Taipion wrote:
Yaso wrote:ofc I'm a bad guy :)

There are just 2 possibilities here:
1.) You use bots yourself, but then, what bot user would be so dumb to post here complaining about then?!
2.) You have no proof of all that, probably heard of it somewhere or just made it up alltogether.

I only heard from others, im not like bots ... or marks or other waried things
Yaso

Postby Flink » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:02 am

how about gaining law and lore point if you stock someone and also about gaining some more law and lore if you chop hand of criminal? ¦]
Flink

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements