A New Forum Group

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: A New Forum Group

Postby tytymu » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:31 am

Trismegistus wrote:
tytymu wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:There are 3 ranks with no applicants, probably due to their current lack of anything solid being tied to them. It'll be a waste of an opportunity if those don't get filled.

Which ones are left ?

This is the first thing that everyone thought after reading TM's post. Being told the answer goes against the stated point of the new group.

Ok, thanks ;)
tytymu

Postby Judaism » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:20 pm

Aparently there is yet a new group and reason to spend even more money on the game:

Dem tryhard noobs.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dopefly » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:56 pm

Judaism wrote:Aparently there is yet a new group and reason to spend even more money on the game:

Dem tryhard noobs.

Lifetime or quarterly?

Lol. .as I posted, I just noticed I'm a 'customer'.
Dopefly
Customer

Postby Judaism » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:10 pm

Dopefly wrote:
Lol. .as I posted, I just noticed I'm a 'customer'.

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Tulgarath » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:40 pm

You have such a way of putting it lol
Tulgarath

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Indeed, when I told John about the possibility of ranks, he was so thrilled, he dropped everything and came up with this new idea. Starting now, anyone who buys something in the store will get the rank of 'Customer' forever, updated quarterly. Anyone who spends in the top 10 will get a 'gold' name for the next quarter. Unfortunately, I can't outline the names in black for readability so I'll be playing with the color, it's really more orange than anything right now. If you own a top 10 account and it is not your normal forum account, you can PM me on the top 10 account and ask the title to be moved.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Hose » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:01 pm

Being a customer sucks
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Qiresea » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:32 pm

Fame comes to those who don't ask for it.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Judaism » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Qiresea wrote:Fame comes to those who don't ask for it.

It has very little to do with fame, it will only make you a proper raid target. Besides, its only temporary-
Judaism
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Judaism wrote:
Qiresea wrote:Fame comes to those who don't ask for it.

It has very little to do with fame, it will only make you a proper raid target. Besides, its only temporary-

Of course, I just make Maudney dolls and keep them in my base for you to raid, Juda :D
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements