Don't be a fool - Wrap your Authority Object

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Don't be a fool - Wrap your Authority Object

Postby Darwoth » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:30 pm

i own two couches, they were special event items with one given to me and one given to the kzerg for our ongoing 6 week battle that kept all you ***** entertained for weeks. i was able to capture the couch the k zerg was given.

want something special? do something special. even claeyt has his own hat, i am sure you can think of something.

perhaps the devs should make a special "heffernata" item that costs a dozen gold bars to make and drops out one random store item + a zerg of squonks to commemorate all the loot you have exploded all over town and the resulting fountain of tears.

dont ***** about the things that set this game apart from the others.
Last edited by Darwoth on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Darwoth wrote:want something special? do something special. even claeyt has his own hat, i am sure you can think of something.

im at 650 T&N and one of the only tailors left

Mission Accomplished :P
Heffernan

Postby HolyLight » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Darwoth wrote:just dont ***** about the things that set this game apart from the others.

This means, do not turn the game into something Darwoth wouldnt like and couldnt win at. JC does not want to loose 10% 20% 30% 35% of his player count from Darwoths alt army quitting now does he. I do not think it would change without your say so now would it.

¦] :lol: :lol: ¦] :lol: :lol: ¦]
HolyLight

Postby Thor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Every game needs "villains", just saying.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Heffernan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:36 pm

HolyLight wrote:
Darwoth wrote:just dont ***** about the things that set this game apart from the others.

This means, do not turn the game into something Darwoth wouldnt like and couldnt win at. JC does not want to loose 10% 20% 30% 35% of his player count from Darwoths alt army quitting now does he. I do not think it would change without your say so now would it.

lol Jackpot
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:38 pm

HolyLight wrote:

right, because making the game dumbed down and themepark would not also benefit me in all the ways it does you. you folks are just nonsensical. i am sorry everyone thought your wish to add instances to the game was stupid, but it was then and still is now :lol:
Darwoth

Postby HolyLight » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:42 pm

Darwoth wrote:
HolyLight wrote:

right, because making the game dumbed down and themepark would not also benefit me in all the ways it does you. you folks are just nonsensical. i am sorry everyone thought your wish to add instances to the game was stupid, but it was then and still is now :lol:

The game already has instances.

They are called houses, Mine entrances.

But yea, instances are stoopid, better remove them mines and houses, because yea, Stoopid. Or do you mean Randomly Generated Instances??

Actually, most people i speak to would love "random game encounters" in the form of NPC's or cave entrances / instances that close after a predetermined time.

But yea, in your little world You and dallane are everyone, and everybody else does not matter, because you are the best, you are god, etc etc etc. *yawn*
HolyLight

Postby Thor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:43 pm

:roll:
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Kandarim » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:12 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:I won't speak to your hearsay and slander because it isn't worth considering, but I will not that there is a difference in discussing ideas of what to implement and secretly announcing to certain players what we intend to implement to give some kind of unfair advantage. I understand you may not be able to see the difference between those two things, but there is a very important distinction there.

Oh come on - I know from experience that discussing some new feature with JC is tantamount to knowing the details of the actual update. Sure, sometimes some things changes but several times features were implemented nearly exactly as he discussed with me. Don't go proclaiming there aren't people that know much more about impending updates than 99% of the other players. Hell, most of the time I didn't share the stuff with my own town because I don't feel that such knowledge is supposed to part of the game. But I did several times, and I'm sure other people did as well, to a smaller or larger extent, when the changes were big enough to cause a large hassle.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby LOMS » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:17 pm

Kandarim wrote:Oh come on - I know from experience that discussing some new feature with JC is tantamount to knowing the details of the actual update. Sure, sometimes some things changes but several times features were implemented nearly exactly as he discussed with me. Don't go proclaiming there aren't people that know much more about impending updates than 99% of the other players. Hell, most of the time I didn't share the stuff with my own town because I don't feel that such knowledge is supposed to part of the game. But I did several times, and I'm sure other people did as well, to a smaller or larger extent, when the changes were big enough to cause a large hassle.

Agree. Part of information is more then enough to start thinking and wondering in right direction. Thus even part of information is enough to get advantage.
Sounds like "personal patch notes", indeed.
LOMS

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements