Don't be a fool - Wrap your Authority Object

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Don't be a fool - Wrap your Authority Object

Postby Darwoth » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Toorimakun wrote:
MarpTarpton wrote:Authority objects under Trial By Fire are destroyable regardless of there being silver in the bell.

BOOooooo~

Darwoth wrote:i own two couches, they were special event items

OH!... Heffs constantly asking for couches makes sense now...
thought that was just some thing he wanted implemented in the game.. didn't know it was already implemented.

well there are other couch graphics i believe that will be rolled out at some point (one can be seen in town), the couch i received was a test couch not intended to be added as the graphic does not fit salems theme, it was a joke item from the devs because the kzerg built a "trailer park" across the river from my town which is where the shenanigans took place (that consisted mostly of us hitting each other through the walls and then sitting down) so we were given the trashy looking trailer park couches to commemorate the event, in addition the forums have informed me of my redneck status for years so it fit even better. i bet the reason the others have not been put in already is just because he keeps ***** about them.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Toorimakun wrote:
MarpTarpton wrote:Authority objects under Trial By Fire are destroyable regardless of there being silver in the bell.

BOOooooo~

Darwoth wrote:i own two couches, they were special event items

OH!... Heffs constantly asking for couches makes sense now...
thought that was just some thing he wanted implemented in the game.. didn't know it was already implemented.

well there are other couch graphics i believe that will be rolled out at some point (one can be seen in town), the couch i received was a test couch not intended to be added as the graphic does not fit salems theme, it was a joke item from the devs because the kzerg built a "trailer park" across the river from my town which is where the shenanigans took place (that consisted mostly of us hitting each other through the walls and then sitting down) so we were given the trashy looking trailer park couches to commemorate the event, in addition the forums have informed me of my redneck status for years so it fit even better. i bet the reason the others have not been put in already is just because he keeps ***** about them.

yet u havent asked for beercans, crack and same-family-sex to be implemented like a good redneck :/
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:49 pm

did to
Darwoth

Postby jakhollin » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:07 pm

Well this is not getting derailed in any way....
jakhollin

Postby Heffernan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:46 pm

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:48 pm

blood used to play this game 20 hours a day, in fact months after he quit both of his characters are still on the top ten played time list, then he got raided and now the game sucks :lol:
Darwoth

Postby RobertoKarlos » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Darwoth wrote:blood used to play this game 20 hours a day, in fact months after he quit both of his characters are still on the top ten played time list, then he got raided and now the game sucks :lol:

I know for a fact that he quit long before he was raided.
RobertoKarlos

Postby LOMS » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:05 pm

Darwoth wrote:blood used to play this game 20 hours a day, in fact months after he quit both of his characters are still on the top ten played time list, then he got raided and now the game sucks :lol:

You're juggling with facts. Game sucks not because he was raided. He quited because game sucks, and only after that he was raided, that's the right sequence.

Also, being on top-10 online means nothing. See, we have 2 top-online characters. It's owner had a bad habit: being AFK often, sleeping with characters AFK, having a dinner AFK etc. And then we have madness patch, bad habit has gone, but those 2 chars will be loooong time on top. Those characters are far ahead, at the same time their owner... well, she was(and she is) about to drop Salem months ago, and her online is far below decent.
LOMS

Postby Claeyt » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:59 am

Darwoth wrote:want something special? do something special. even claeyt has his own hat.

Not only am I the only owner of a 'Claeyt's Cap' but as far as I know I'm still the only one with a Cowbell Musical instrument.

btw Marp how do I get my cowbell off my cow after I've put it on? It keeps clanging whenever she moves.

Forungi wrote:There is a teamspeak server?! Please share.

The UNOFFICIAL teampeak channel for anyone to use is on: ts.knoc.org

JC and Marp used to visit it all the time but haven't been on in awhile. :( Dallane comes on it to troll us occasionally and I found out Darwoth has ghosted it once or twice. I've been too busy in RL to be on it as much as last spring but if I'm playing I'm probably on it. Anyone is welcome to use it and can create their own town sub-channel if they message kwaad via teamspeak. Don't bust into his channel and demand to talk to him. Ask him if you can talk to him in Salem via chat.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Rubberduckbandit » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:15 am

Claeyt wrote:
Darwoth wrote:want something special? do something special. even claeyt has his own hat.

Not only am I the only owner of a 'Claeyt's Cap' but as far as I know I'm still the only one with a Cowbell Musical instrument.

Are you proud that you're hated so much that they made a cap that is a bad thing named after you, and once again you talk from your ass with no facts you aren't the only one with a cowbell you special snowflake.
Rubberduckbandit

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements