Hide Yo' Kids, Hide Yo' Livestock *Salem V.1.0.4*

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Hide Yo' Kids, Hide Yo' Livestock *Salem V.1.0.4*

Postby Heffernan » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:12 pm

has a fully finished Ark at Providence...

asls us to build our own ark instead of moving the providence one to Popham ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Zapt13 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:19 pm

Zapt13 wrote:Is it worth my time to start a character in Popham to try to help finish the Ark?

Does anyone know if the witches are close to their goal? Is this why the Ark showed up in Providence? The server load on Popham has been very low recently, is the calculation different between Providence and Popham?

But the requirement of milk for so many of my old favorite recipes has this hermit looking forward to dairy products on Providence!
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby LOMS » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:23 pm

Zapt13 wrote:
Zapt13 wrote:Is it worth my time to start a character in Popham to try to help finish the Ark?

Does anyone know if the witches are close to their goal? Is this why the Ark showed up in Providence? The server load on Popham has been very low recently, is the calculation different between Providence and Popham?

But the requirement of milk for so many of my old favorite recipes has this hermit looking forward to dairy products on Providence!

Hermit? Forget about animals then.
LOMS

Postby Taipion » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Zapt13 wrote:

Yea, quite sad what suddenly requires milk that is still unobtainable on providence...

LOMS wrote:Hermit? Forget about animals then.

Why? Anyone can build a barn, a hermit just needs more dedication, or patience, or both...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Zapt13 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Or a huge cotton farm and plenty of silver to buy milk on Providence (assuming animals eventually do arrive!)
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby Taipion » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Zapt13 wrote:Or a huge cotton farm and plenty of silver to buy milk on Providence (assuming animals eventually do arrive!)

Considering the effort it takes, I don't yet see anything that is worth making milk for.
The new food does not look that rewarding either.
On the other hand, the new manure from animals seems way too OP to be true, come on, that can't be the only thing they are good for?!?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Previous

Return to Announcements