Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby Claeyt » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:53 am

Shrapnel wrote:I honestly think your best option at this point is to pay for a doll.. It seems that some people just cant figure out the quest. Arguing about it on the forums wont get you very far, and might even push the devs to take the clues down because its being deciphered on the forums.

Good job Marp, you made it juuuust tough enough. ¦]

So you're saying you haven't solved it either? :roll:

No one's going to sell any dolls on Popham. Why would they? For some reason the dev's keep telling me that dolls will be available for sale on Popham also but they're wrong. There's no way anyone will sell a doll if it means possibly losing the server for some silver.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Players other than Procne have correctly solved the first clue.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Darwoth » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:35 pm

yeah guys, claeyt was totally going to win the server!
Darwoth

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:42 pm

UPDATE: The witches have revised the quest line and some of the signs have been altered slightly with arcane drivel that no one should really pay attention to anyway.

Few signs will be updated later today, for those further along in the quest. (signs updated)
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Claeyt » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:01 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:UPDATE: The witches have revised the quest line and some of the signs have been altered slightly with arcane drivel that no one should really pay attention to anyway.

Few signs will be updated later today, for those further along in the quest.

Wait, what?

The signs are changing? What do you mean by 'Arcane'? Do you mean the bible quotes?

MarpTarpton wrote:Players other than Procne have correctly solved the first clue.

Any players besides Procne, please come forward and simply say that you solved the First Clue and how please.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Procne » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:12 pm

Claeyt wrote:Wait, what?

The signs are changing? What do you mean by 'Arcane'? Do you mean the bible quotes?
I think the correct answer is "check the signs instead of asking questions"
MarpTarpton wrote:Players other than Procne have correctly solved the first clue.

Any players besides Procne, please come forward and simply say that you solved the First Clue and how please.

You start to sound like a guy who, when playing poker, demands everyone to show their cards to make sure the game is not rigged and they are not cheating. Just stop this inspecting, demanding and asking questions. Try to solve the riddles yourself, and if you can't, then just accept it.
Procne

Postby Claeyt » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Procne wrote:You start to sound like a guy who, when playing poker, demands everyone to show their cards to make sure the game is not rigged and they are not cheating. Just stop this inspecting, demanding and asking questions. Try to solve the riddles yourself, and if you can't, then just accept it.

The problem is that I want to solve the riddles and have tried for weeks to get past number one. Then I finally found out that maybe it's the bible lines in the same chapter with the corresponding number telling us to go North to solve it and then after trying that for a week I'm told "No, that's not it".

Meanwhile all my friends and townmates have just said "screw this" and gone on to other things.

It isn't good for a game to be impossible to win.

Claeyt

Postby Procne » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:18 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Procne wrote:You start to sound like a guy who, when playing poker, demands everyone to show their cards to make sure the game is not rigged and they are not cheating. Just stop this inspecting, demanding and asking questions. Try to solve the riddles yourself, and if you can't, then just accept it.

The problem is that I can't solve the riddle

Try harder or face the fact it's too tough for you. Stop expecting everyone else to cater to you and tailor the content specifically to you.
It's a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
Procne

Postby Claeyt » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:22 pm

Procne wrote:Try harder or face the fact it's too tough for you. Stop expecting everyone else to cater to you and tailor the content specifically to you.
It's a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

You already gave up on Popham too, why are you ***** at me about quitting? I'm at least still trying to figure it out. Clearly the clues were broken or too hard if they have to go back and tell us to ignore the bible quotes and change signs.

The only person I know who's completed all this supposedly just randomly found the last clue and became a witch. The dev's have refused to answer me when I ask them if anyone has completed all the clues.

Claeyt

Postby alloin » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Is the K.a.e. X X X X X X f..... I. the 2nd or the 3rd clue?
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements