Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:30 am

The pieces are in place. The witches have arrived in Popham. Updated OP with instructions to their first clue.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Tulgarath » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:05 am

MarpTarpton wrote:The pieces are in place. The witches have arrived in Popham. Updated OP with instructions to their first clue.

Damn your riddles
Tulgarath

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:20 am

Sooo of course there's already a Pclaim over it. :roll:
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby lachlaan » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Good to know there's a pclaim :P at least it's recognizeable. I was more worried the dead trees would be destroyable xD
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:38 pm

Pclaim destroyed by the witches, owner cursed. They are quite cruel, I would not suggest testing them further.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:45 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:Pclaim destroyed by the witches, owner cursed. They are quite cruel, I would not suggest testing them further.

Heffernan

Postby KruskDaMangled » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:02 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:Pclaim destroyed by the witches, owner cursed. They are quite cruel, I would not suggest testing them further.

Really? Hot dog! That was my initial theory. Really. Or at least the "easiest" and most straightforward to test.

Just let me check the results....

To paraphrase: "Aww shucks, I can't get away with NUFFIN!"

Well, actually, in my coffee fueled flight of fantasie, I didn't want to get away, I just hoped it wouldn't be ALL bad/getting crazier than a unsavory variety of outhouse living rat. Note the interface cue of my humor bars dripping flesh from mouldering skulls.

See, my CCCRRAAAZY theory (really, it seemed like a good idea at the time) was to somehow follow the instructions on the sign, receive delicious "curse" of Witchcraft". Nope. Straight up curse. do not ritually offend witches kids! But lands sakes! this was FUN. What I wanted was a Curse from God or Witch of "Destruction" or a fall of "Grace from God". (Makes sense if you analyze the clue. Kind of. It's clearly the "harder", less obtuse part. Look at it yourself to figure out what that might be.)

If I don't go insane and die (likely) I will crack this yet.

And if I don't my Pilgrim's intrepid son/nephew/second cousin will.
Attachments
shot_2015-07-17 10.06.09_1437152769657.jpeg
shot_2015-07-17 10.06.09_1437152769657.jpeg (115.78 KiB) Viewed 5336 times
KruskDaMangled

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:19 am

You're going to want to sleep with a teddy bear in a bed and smoke a whole lot of tobacco really soon. :lol:

You probably want to log off until you figure out how to fix it.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby KruskDaMangled » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:37 am

Claeyt wrote:You're going to want to sleep with a teddy bear in a bed and smoke a whole lot of tobacco really soon. :lol:

You probably want to log off until you figure out how to fix it.

Yes, that character is having himself a lie down, now. He cannot tolerate the voices telling him awful....

Things.

I also hate the itch thing even more than I did before and realize I had it good when another character was "only" a level or two up and had it happen rarely. That's manageable. At that level? It's a bit of a nightmare. Not like, every minute, but it's too often.

He also variously thought that the King was visiting soon, was a Reptilian spy he had to kill, and nebulously out to get him.

Also his neighbors.

(Not that they were Lizard people, just out to get him. Also that they weren't USING their tools or anything.)

Some of the hallucinations are even pretty funny after about 12 times.
KruskDaMangled

Postby Sir_Paratrooper » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:54 am

Enoch? Isaiah? Wut? Popham witches should be EXTREMELY clever!
Sir_Paratrooper

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements