Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:56 pm

v1.0.3
---------
*A Ritual has been added that will allow Witches to learn their trade on Popham.

The first clue left by the witches for those seeking to obtain the power of witchcraft has been left to the East of Popham a short ways, in a swamp. You will know you're there when you see the dead trees. Any claims found over or immediately near the blue signs out in the world will be cursed and destroyed. Good luck.

*Fix'd the bug that was only allowing animals to teleport with you when leashed if they were moving when the teleport completed. Animals should follow you far more frequently now
when porting while leashed.
*Fixed a bug that was causing animals that get sick by being outside of barns in cold snaps to not always display their sick animations.
*Brains now also add hunting & Hideworking.
*Fix'd a bug that allowed some thornbush flowers to be picked more than once.
*Cannons will no longer blow up mine entrances.
*Nerf'd Questionably Effective Pickaxes ability to chip stone.
*Nerf'd the speed in which questionably effective axes chip stone
*Nerf'd the ability in which questionably effective shovels dig clay.
*Turtles can now be poisoned with a diet consisting of Flame Azalea
*Salty Nuts itemweight has been reduced.
*Smashing a Crab now costs phlegm.
*Prying the face of an oyster in an inventory that does not belong to you is now a crime.
*Drinking potions from an inventory that does not belong to you is now a crime.
*Weaving reeds in an inventory that does not belong to you is now a crime.
*Sharpening a weapon with a whetstone in an inventory that does not belong to you is now a crime.
*New Sound Effect has been added for using a frying pan.
*The Postmaster now wears the following Quarterly Bonus Cape. He is now proudly displaying the cape rewarded for those who spend more than $40.00 on the store between June 30th and
October 1st.
*3rd Quarter Top 10 Store Purchaser Items have been distributed.
*Other Animals are now for sale from the Popham Vendor.
Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6195
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby Rololas » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:58 pm

woot
Rololas
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Re: Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby baboking » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Burn the Witch!
baboking
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:40 am

Re: Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby Tulgarath » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:00 pm

die turtles!
User avatar
Tulgarath
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 am

Re: Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby NordErdTod » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Best patch ever!
User avatar
NordErdTod
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:52 pm
Location: Ukraine

Re: Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:03 pm

JohnCarver wrote:*3rd Quarter Top 10 Store Purchaser Items have been distributed.


no item at postlaster? #willneverbeastop10asLallaith

also glad the patch is out and u now have time to fix me :P
User avatar
Heffernan
Top 10 Quarter
 
Posts: 7352
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby loleznub » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:14 pm

For those that lost their naimals due to the sickness bug, will we get our animals back>?
loleznub
Customer
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:42 am

Re: Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:16 pm

loleznub wrote:For those that lost their naimals due to the sickness bug, will we get our animals back>?


Unfortunately it would be a bit difficult to 'investigate' every situation where an animal died that. People who bought store silver, AND bought animals with that silver though who had animals die are free to message me and I don't mind investigating it to give store credit refund.
Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6195
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby loleznub » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:18 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
loleznub wrote:For those that lost their naimals due to the sickness bug, will we get our animals back>?


Unfortunately it would be a bit difficult to 'investigate' every situation where an animal died that. People who bought store silver, AND bought animals with that silver though who had animals die are free to message me and I don't mind investigating it to give store credit refund.


What about those that had purchased newbie packs to powerlevel the skills needed to properly take care of their now dead animals?
loleznub
Customer
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:42 am

Re: Popham Witchery *Salem V.1.0.3*

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:18 pm

loleznub wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:
loleznub wrote:For those that lost their naimals due to the sickness bug, will we get our animals back>?


Unfortunately it would be a bit difficult to 'investigate' every situation where an animal died that. People who bought store silver, AND bought animals with that silver though who had animals die are free to message me and I don't mind investigating it to give store credit refund.


What about those that had purchased newbie packs to powerlevel the skills needed to properly take care of their now dead animals?


trying to milk JC are we? believe me i tried that before, it never works.
User avatar
Heffernan
Top 10 Quarter
 
Posts: 7352
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Next

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests