The Glories of Colonialism

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: The Glories of Colonialism

Postby Hose » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:52 pm

Heff the stupid ***** should be happy that the devs actually care about their playerbase, and that theyre not like the previous developers
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:55 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:
Heffernan wrote:Image

ughh.. was just looking to get you backup so u dont have to do all the hard work alone, maybe CottonMather or TotalyMeow can help u organize things like events?
Heffernan

Postby Qiresea » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:02 pm

yozzik wrote:Witches may have events too...

yay ! maybe we could have a party in (censured) at (censured) PM and whoever gets to (censured) first, will get a (censured) as a reward ? :D
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby alloin » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:08 pm

mm swag

jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Procne » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:14 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:I will do my best to make sure everyone is properly stimulated next time.

I hate marp doing his best.
Procne

Postby Dallane » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:49 pm

Hose wrote:Heff the stupid ***** should be happy that the devs actually care about their playerbase, and that theyre not like the previous developers

That isn't true at all. It's really sad that people think jorb and loftar didn't care. Loftar wouldn't still be working on this game if he didn't care about it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Procne » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:05 pm

(Dallane still has a secret crush on loftar, don't break his dreams)
Procne

Postby Dallane » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:08 pm

Procne wrote:(Dallane still has a secret crush on loftar, don't break his dreams)

I can't stop loving those stylish haircuts and fabulous shirts.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Hose » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:08 pm

Dallane wrote:
Hose wrote:Heff the stupid ***** should be happy that the devs actually care about their playerbase, and that theyre not like the previous developers

That isn't true at all. It's really sad that people think jorb and loftar didn't care. Loftar wouldn't still be working on this game if he didn't care about it.

I said that they didnt care about the PLAYERBASE and not about the GAME
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Dallane » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:10 pm

Hose wrote:
Dallane wrote:

I said that they didnt care about the PLAYERBASE and not about the GAME

Not sure why you would think that. Just because the new team is more vocal and active in the game doesn't mean that jortar didn't care about the playerbase. Being former GT you should know better.

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements