The Glories of Colonialism

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: The Glories of Colonialism

Postby Yes » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:12 pm

Did most of the ffa animals got killed?
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby CottonMather » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Thanks to everyone who participated in the events, and a special thanks to Marp for all the time spent putting them on for us. Hope everyone had fun!
CottonMather

Postby lachlaan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Despite what my tears for having won nothing would have you believe, in conjunction with the sniffles for having gained several madness levels and lost quite a bit of inspiration, I did have quite a bit of fun. So indeed, thank you guys for having events in the first place :) I'll work on acquiring the beasts in due time as I shake off these manly sniffles and tears!
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Tulgarath » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Yes wrote:Did most of the ffa animals got killed?

Got a couple

Some guy named one but I'm guessing didn't have a rope. Thanks for Aoris!
Tulgarath

Postby Reisyn » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Friend and I found a lamb but we couldn't teleport home with it so we ended up killing it. We wouldn't have been able to care for it anyway.

Thanks Marp for the events, I was there for all the four events and enjoyed it a lot. It ruined my madness levels though and I'm thankful you helped me get a hold of a teddy bear.

+1 for more events like this.
Reisyn
Customer

Postby HolyLight » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Reisyn wrote:Friend and I found a lamb but we couldn't teleport home with it so we ended up killing it. We wouldn't have been able to care for it anyway.

Thanks Marp for the events, I was there for all the four events and enjoyed it a lot. It ruined my madness levels though and I'm thankful you helped me get a hold of a teddy bear.

You should have posted its location and watch the arabs create a blood bath over it.

Wait, thats a goat isnt it?
HolyLight

Postby Yes » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:16 pm

Reisyn wrote: we ended up killing it. We wouldn't have been able to care for it anyway.

Do you mean - you couldn't get if for yourself so you ruined it for everyone else?
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby Tulgarath » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:18 pm

Yes wrote:
Reisyn wrote: we ended up killing it. We wouldn't have been able to care for it anyway.

Do you mean - you couldn't get if for yourself so you ruined it for everyone else?

Think that's it lol
Tulgarath

Postby Reisyn » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:30 pm

Yes wrote:

We found it, we decide what happens, rather kill it for bones than share.
Reisyn
Customer

Postby Reisyn » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:46 pm

HolyLight wrote:
Reisyn wrote:Friend and I found a lamb but we couldn't teleport home with it so we ended up killing it. We wouldn't have been able to care for it anyway.

You should have posted its location and watch the arabs create a blood bath over it.

Wait, thats a goat isnt it?

Funny thing was, it was outside of Popham's claim, there could have been a bloodbath over it. But after 3 unsuccessful tries with teleporting it back to home, we gave up and decided that if we can't take it home, no one will.
Reisyn
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements