TotalyMeow's War on Terror

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: TotalyMeow's War on Terror

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:05 pm

HasseKebab wrote:But it doesnt ***** matter u can just save tbc mats on an alt and go build a tbc with their scents, surround the tbc with a brickwall. Have fun with that

A cannon can blow through a brickwall and the TBC behind it in less time than it takes to activate.

Please keep spewing your tears on here.

AmmaBoss wrote: However plzz stop lying to yourself JC everyone does crimes on ALTS.

If by 2nd character then yes. Tons of people have two characters on Salem. I don't find that relevant to the topic at hand. If by character with limited investment, then no. Nobody is committing crimes, losing chars, or doing things on characters with minimal investment. If they were they wouldn't be here on my forums complaining about it.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby jorb » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:05 pm

jorb

Postby Taipion » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:08 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
Taipion wrote:...and @JC: he probably meant it is easier to use alts for crimes than mains, and that this is no good thing, and I've heard that kind of complain already so many times that I am willing to believe it.

Yes I'm aware of the misinformation being spread by the ignorant. But I can assure you I have no benefit to leaving crimes on an "alt". There are simply far too many pre-req's to get into the crime system for it to be an 'alt' in the first place. By alt I of course mean a character with limited investment that has no emotional impact when it dies. By the time you are leaving crimes that character is a significant investment. This just boils down to people 'pretending' they are using alts when I can simply check the server stats and see they are full of #$(*.

That's an interesting point, sure that is true for most players, I am not in that super high segment myself, but I still wonder if it's not too easy for at least a very small group of players to make such "alts"...

And my much more important quest is still unanswered: Is my name in accordance to the (new) forum rules?! :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby trungdle » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Yeah, me too, should I call myself pear from now or what?
Bet you the criers are the one who were killed by the arabs ¦]
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby AmmaBoss » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Actually IK people with ALTS that go AFK after a raid , leaving their character login until the crime debuff goes so saying that people do crimes with character they care about is BS.
The stock system is so retard IK people with raiders that have stats like 20/200/20/200 lol.
Their are individual with 600 + stats but won't even leave a scent on providence because of TBC.
I believe the Crime system is decent on Popham but it is freaking BS on Providence.
AmmaBoss

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:14 pm

AmmaBoss wrote:Actually IK people with ALTS that go AFK after a raid , leaving their character login until the crime debuff goes so saying that people do crimes with character they care about is BS.
The stock system is so retard IK people with raiders that have stats like 20/200/20/200 lol.
Their are individual with 600 + stats but won't even leave a scent on providence because of TBC.
I believe the Crime system is decent on Popham but it is freaking BS on Providence.

I agree with your final statement, but it is intended. Providence is the carebear server. Hardcore pvpers have popham. Casual pvpers have WoW. But the people you know have not been keeping you up to date with the patches. There is nobody afking for large periods of time as my server tracks that information now as part of the new insanity system. Playtime is now precious.

Also nobody has 20/200/20/200. You are being lied to.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby jakhollin » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:14 pm

We got HIM!
jakhollin

Postby trungdle » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:15 pm

That's the point. On Prov it is mainly for troll and a costly way to ***** your enemies up.
The returned players are not yet familiar with the current landscape/meta and complain too much. :lol:
Last edited by trungdle on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby AmmaBoss » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:16 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:Actually IK people with ALTS that go AFK after a raid , leaving their character login until the crime debuff goes so saying that people do crimes with character they care about is BS.

I agree with your final statement. But the people you know have not been keeping you up to date with the patches. There is nobody afking for large periods of time as my server tracks that information now as part of the new insanity system. Playtime is now precious.

Also nobody has 20/200/20/200. You are being lied to.

Well i think it more around 15/150/15/150 at this point but yes there are people with less than 20 blood and YB and over 150 raiding stats .
IT was higher but stocks hurts.
AmmaBoss

Postby Chrumps » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:18 pm

I think the wording you are looking for is:
Account names must consist of latin alphabet letters and digits. (optionally with accents)

This can be enforced at the moment of account creation.
Chrumps

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements