TotalyMeow's War on Terror

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: TotalyMeow's War on Terror

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:39 am

Michael wrote:Your letting the KKK remain yet removing non-white terrorist groups?
Only white charters are able to be made in character creation as well.
Salem the Game confirmed racist

Even though their choice of acronym is off-color and uninspired, they changed the words it stands for, and that makes a difference. I can't rightly forbid the acronym itself just because it has a horrible association in real life.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby jophbot » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:11 am

So if they had gone out and called themselves 'Infidel Slayers In Salem' then all would have been good ...
jophbot

Postby ericbomb » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:18 am

jophbot wrote:So if they had gone out and called themselves 'Infidel Slayers In Salem' then all would have been good ...

They can still claim that's what it means XD
JohnCarver wrote:I reserve the right to torch your base.

JohnCarver wrote:I am offended!
ericbomb

Postby ShadowTani » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:33 am

JohnCarver wrote:There is nobody afking for large periods of time as my server tracks that information now as part of the new insanity system.

That's odd, because I still find scents where the perpetrator seems to be logged in 24/7. Happens much less often now than before though. But those who can supply their characters with tier 3 tobacco probably still stick to the old afk methods to dodge the stocks.

So still hard to level Justice Points, especially now that the less resourceful raiders moved over to Popham. :/
ShadowTani

Postby Dallane » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:01 am

ISIS - International Salemites Invading Salem. They are a hardcore Islamic group hell bent on bringing the word of allah to salem. Those who don't pras will be scalped. Can they call themselves ISIS now?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby trungdle » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:04 am

Islamic State of International Salemites sounds better ¦]
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Dallane » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:05 am

trungdle wrote:Islamic State of International Salemites sounds better ¦]

oh that works even better
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Yasso » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:05 am

we never refered to ourselves as isis even, you guys all assumed so...
Yasso

Postby Lallaith » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:13 am

JohnCarver wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:Actually IK people with ALTS that go AFK after a raid , leaving their character login until the crime debuff goes so saying that people do crimes with character they care about is BS.
The stock system is so retard IK people with raiders that have stats like 20/200/20/200 lol.
Their are individual with 600 + stats but won't even leave a scent on providence because of TBC.
I believe the Crime system is decent on Popham but it is freaking BS on Providence.

I agree with your final statement, but it is intended. Providence is the carebear server. Hardcore pvpers have popham. Casual pvpers have WoW. But the people you know have not been keeping you up to date with the patches. There is nobody afking for large periods of time as my server tracks that information now as part of the new insanity system. Playtime is now precious.

Also nobody has 20/200/20/200. You are being lied to.

I think its fine for providence to be 'safer' than expeditions, but i really feel its too far that way. Couldn't you consider evening things out at least a little bit? Why should the carebears have even the level of 'safety' attainable on providence, in salem?

M new strategy with afk-ing is to do it if someone actually starts stocking me. Thanks to this i've not had to afk much usually, 1/3 scented characters been stocked at all lol.

Also Meow, as I've said before our name is Kind Karing Kristians. I don't get why you keep using that acronym since you say it bothers you. We'd be happier if you would use our full name, or Kristians.
Lallaith

Postby rustles » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:52 am

Hate speech is not free speech, **** lords! ;)
rustles

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements