TotalyMeow's War on Terror

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: TotalyMeow's War on Terror

Postby Icon » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:26 pm

trungdle wrote:#wildsexistappear
#inb4sexwar

I wanna have a sex war :mrgreen:
Icon

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:27 pm

HolyLight wrote:JC is dropping the ball alot recently.

I think Meow means, Names must be composed of english letters.

Have I ever called her a He before? Her avatar is a freakkin flower? I was not under the impression this was some big reveal lol.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby HasseKebab » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:27 pm

Thanks Obama
HasseKebab

Postby trungdle » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:28 pm

JohnCarver wrote:

Have I ever called her a He before? Her avatar is a freakkin flower? I was not under the impression this was some big reveal lol.

Before that, they are all speculations, however.
For all we know Moew could be a gay boi, but now that has been ruled out. ¦]
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:40 pm

trungdle wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:

Before that, they are all speculations, however.
For all we know Moew could be a gay boi, but now that has been ruled out. ¦]

Wow, guys, you didn't know I was female? I thought that was clear long ago? :?

Anyway, yes, I know the wording of the rule is poor. I was trying to make a decision and get it out there asap so those affected would be less inconvenienced. The spirit of this rule, as with the rest of rule 1 is that I need to be able to read what's in this forum. And I can't pronounce Arabic letters or really even recognize them by shape. Same for many Asian languages and even Cyrillic, to some extent. So, I will consider the wording of the rule and come up with something better soon. Basically, your username will be banned if you translated something profane into another language or if your username is something I can't put sounds to in my head so I know what to call you.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:43 pm

really wish i knew who the whiney ***** were that cried over this, i found the "terrorists" to be quite funny and their tongue in cheek "roleplaying" was more of a parody to me than anything serious, but i guess that is because i am not a giant gaping ***** like the majority of the losers on this forum.

pretty dumb when a bunch of folks from that general area of the world cant poke fun at themselves because some world of warcraft transplant that will be gone in a day got "offended"
Darwoth

Postby Hose » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:44 pm

ALOHA SNACKBAR!!!!!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby dafels » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:44 pm

As far as I understand carver wants us to quit and make the server another carebear fest just like Providence is, where the only decent fight ever been was the KKK vs GT and that happened MONTHS AGO and I don't think anything like that will happen in next coming years.
TBCs are not enforcing PvP, it's more discouraging us to going to PvP and it encourages the use of alts and the stock system LMFAO, you can't do anything in this game without ALTS. This was my first impression of the PvP system in this game, the PvP as it is okay, but the crime system is bad, really bad and keeping us from playing this game from fullest. Well, I understand it's carver's game and he makes money as he wants and this crime system might be some kind of business model to force the players to buy silver. I guess carver for himself should try to PvP for a week without his godpowers to understand what we really mean. Enjoy another providence I guess...
Getting stocked and bringing diseased alts to afk at the stocks so the criminal dies of disease was the PEARL ON ALL OF IT, that's the stupidest stuff I ever seen.

The ones that took this serious and got offended, they should go off their PCs and go outside to breath some fresh air so maybe their brains will refresh.
Last edited by dafels on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
this game sucks
dafels

Postby lachlaan » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Would people be allowed an account renaming if they actually want to post on that account? Just for the sake of clarifying all the details :D
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby HolyLight » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Darwoth wrote:really wish i knew who the whiney ***** were that cried over this, i found the "terrorists" to be quite funny and their tongue in cheek "roleplaying" was more of a parody to me than anything serious, but i guess that is because i am not a giant gaping ***** like the majority of the losers on this forum.

pretty dumb when a bunch of folks from that general area of the world cant poke fun at themselves because some world of warcraft transplant that will be gone in a day got "offended"

I found it rather amusing to watch and listen to them. Kinda brings the real world news into the game without us needing to watch the news.
HolyLight

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements