TotalyMeow's War on Terror

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: TotalyMeow's War on Terror

Postby NordErdTod » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:55 am

Rules are always hard to be fine for everyone. There is no need to try to suit everybody, cause this will turn out in not-suiting anyone.
Especially in the internet-global-world, where KKK and ISIS can meet each other ))
NordErdTod

Postby RuneNL » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:12 am

Rebels
Terrorists
Freedom fighters

It all depends what side people are on.
However, it's a sensative subject because the amount of people involved.

Judaism in the KKK does have a good satirical ring to it...
Bottom line for me is, everyone here has a big mouth, yet some are very political sensitive and get hurt over such things...

Meh...
RuneNL

Postby kabuto202 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Is roleplaying a Red Priest of the Lord Of Light considered terrorism? I just want the purge the flithly heretics in his glorious flames. Then sprinkle their ashes into my turkey feedings, then wait for it to produce droppings, then purge the droppings in his glorious flames, and then fling it at JC's door for not giving me witch powers yet.
kabuto202

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:28 pm

kabuto202 wrote:Is roleplaying a Red Priest of the Lord Of Light considered terrorism? I just want the purge the flithly heretics in his glorious flames. Then sprinkle their ashes into my turkey feedings, then wait for it to produce droppings, then purge the droppings in his glorious flames, and then fling it at JC's door for not giving me witch powers yet.

You can roleplay worshiping Rh'llor if you want, why not? Just try to have your own back story; don't plagiarize ASoIAF. That would be boring. :/
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby kabuto202 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:39 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
kabuto202 wrote:Is roleplaying a Red Priest of the Lord Of Light considered terrorism? I just want the purge the flithly heretics in his glorious flames. Then sprinkle their ashes into my turkey feedings, then wait for it to produce droppings, then purge the droppings in his glorious flames, and then fling it at JC's door for not giving me witch powers yet.

You can roleplay worshiping Rh'llor if you want, why not? Just try to have your own back story; don't plagiarize ASoIAF. That would be boring. :/

Well my the crux of the question was can we RP fictional terrorists? Which I suppose you answered. Also on a completely related note, where is the "burn 'em at the stake" feature on the roadmap?
kabuto202

Postby alloin » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:23 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Even if the mythological 15/150/15/150 character was true.

it's not 15/150/15/150, but close enough
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby HolyLight » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:46 pm

alloin wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Even if the mythological 15/150/15/150 character was true.

it's not 15/150/15/150, but close enough

HolyLight

Postby Agripeta » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:12 pm

These terrorist impersonators can role play as whomever they like, if they don't mind a big target on their back. I'm a US soldier, and that crap pisses me off personally. You just made this peaceful merchant grind a handful of fighters. See you soon!
Agripeta

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:41 pm

Agripeta wrote:These terrorist impersonators can role play as whomever they like, if they don't mind a big target on their back. I'm a US soldier, and that crap pisses me off personally. You just made this peaceful merchant grind a handful of fighters. See you soon!

whats your MOS?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Ass_Kraken » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:33 am

lol this thread.
Ass_Kraken

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements