Development Roadmap: Expedition #1 (Popham)

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Development Roadmap: Expedition #1 (Popham)

Postby monkeybee » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:49 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:
monkeybee wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:The Sheep and Goats?

didt think they was added yet :o
but meh popham not really that intresting then XD well not for me no where neer getting a barn ready seeing they get sick in the cold snap
are they going to be in other exsption servers?
or will me have to try and buy them off a player?

You will be able to buy them off players who bring them back to Providence. Other expeditions may have animals, possibly new, or other nice things to introduce to Providence.

ya remember jc saying bananas will be from 1 at some point problem with buying them off other players tho is going to be the jorny there and back XD ...wait....when the exspdistion ends woud u have to lead all the pigs cow sheep bla bla bla back to your clame from provadance or woud some magic pokeball be used? o3o
monkeybee

Postby Lusewing » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Dont worry about leading them back - once you have an animal leashed you can TP with it, at least within the normal TP rules for characters.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby monkeybee » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:11 pm

Lusewing wrote:Dont worry about leading them back - once you have an animal leashed you can TP with it, at least within the normal TP rules for characters.

ah ok thats good
monkeybee

Postby loftar » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:54 am

MarpTarpton wrote:And oh how the tears will flow.

God Damn it loftar. Stahp. ~TotalyMeow
I wuv you so much. <3
loftar

Postby KruskDaMangled » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:21 am

Tulgarath wrote:I thought about suggesting a piranha before.

Darkness needs some kind of amphibious animal that follows you OUT of the water and chases maybe like the argopelter.

Angry, Darkness Crayfish/Crabs. Some Native American myths about ominous or haunted lakes have things like that which live in the lakes, and are generally belligerent about people coming around.

You also occasionally have stories about dragon like or evil serpent type things, but we already sort of have Quetzals, so I thought that might be interesting. (Also, we already have crabs occasionally wandering around near water, why not a "evil" version of them?)
KruskDaMangled

Postby rustles » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:30 am

Do these updates include increasing the amount of money needed to be paid in order to win? I can't see any motive behind removing the ability to dig out ore with a shovel other than to force players to grind out an additional 600 silver, or fork over the real life money. It wasn't enough to force everybody to grind up 1000silver in rabbit skins on the new server apparently. Now we need to grind an additional 600.

This game is turning into more of a money grab each month.
rustles

Postby Rololas » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:47 am

this guy still thinks 600 silver is a lot :lol:
Rololas

Postby Rubberduckbandit » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:55 am

So every month you will add one more thing, or bring an actual patch along with it?
Rubberduckbandit

Postby Dallane » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:57 am

Rololas wrote:this guy still thinks 600 silver is a lot :lol:

It can be to some people.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby kabuto202 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:58 am

MarpTarpton wrote:
ShadowTani wrote:Animals get ported to providence already next month? I thought that would happen on Popham Apocalypse? Or will the boxed animals get ported once per month? o.O

However, since that's the whole point of expeditions, it's being prioritized lest someone does manage to end the server with remarkable speed.

Wait, has witchcraft already been seeded? I'm trying my best here to end the server asap, it's difficult if you're not giving me the tools to do it properly.
kabuto202

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements