Development Roadmap: Expedition #1 (Popham)

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Development Roadmap: Expedition #1 (Popham)

Postby Michael » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:10 am

Synnestry wrote:
loftar wrote:
loftar wrote:God Damn it loftar. Stahp. ~TotalyMeow

And here I merely wanted to raise the level of discussion a tad by posting the river god Tiberinus holding his cornucopia of ever-flowing tears, but I see you will have none of that.

My day has finally come. BANNED - Dallane

*smh* sigh....

I should be banned for expecting more of you Dallane. I keep thinking you will act intelligently. My apologies!

Your ideal forum sounds super boring. Go post somewhere else if you want to have moderators who arnt characters.
and yes. You should be banned
Michael

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:11 pm

Synnestry wrote:I should be banned for expecting more of you Dallane. I keep thinking you will act intelligently. My apologies!

It's a joke calm yourself please.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Scilly_guy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:08 pm

Dallane wrote:
Synnestry wrote:I should be banned for expecting more of you Dallane. I keep thinking you will act intelligently. My apologies!

A joke?! A joke, here, on the internet? What do you think this is some kind of comedy club?
Scilly_guy

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Scilly_guy wrote:
Dallane wrote:

A joke?! A joke, here, on the internet? What do you think this is some kind of comedy club?

Annndd whaats the deal with trolls?

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby trungdle » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:26 pm

Dallane pls retake your Ethnic 1301 before coming back to work pls. We can't hire you like dis.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby loftar » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:08 am

loftar wrote:My day has finally come. BANNED - Dallane

loftar

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:20 am

loftar wrote:
loftar wrote:God Damn it loftar. Stahp. ~TotalyMeow

And here I merely wanted to raise the level of discussion a tad by posting the river god Tiberinus holding his cornucopia of ever-flowing tears, but I see you will have none of that.

My day has finally come. BANNED - Dallane

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Otis » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:02 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:
Due to JC's absence (despite his inability to overcome his forum addiction) in the Mortal Moments offices, I've been tasked with muddling through things to continue to deliver content to the starving masses. As such, there will be no fun or merriment of any kind. Maybe. I don't really know, but as you saw last night (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14322), we will still be making spot fixes based on user feedback and our own playtesting. Besides that, though, we do have new features we intend to release into Popham (and probably later into Providence and subsequent expeditions). This list is subject to change but gives you guys the broad strokes of our goals while experiencing this downtime development lull.

Each step involves a monthly goal, so July's goal will be porting animals to providence, August will be a darkness mob, etc, etc. Of course, if the server ends before a goal is realized, it may still happen. Maybe.

Enjoy your speculation and thanks for playing :)

So the end of July is approaching and got me wondering - how are things going for July's goal of porting animals to Providence?
Awwww...Care Bears are so cute!!!!
Otis

Postby ShadowTani » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Otis wrote:So the end of July is approaching and got me wondering - how are things going for July's goal of porting animals to Providence?

Don't get too exited; it's only the technical stuff they plan to finish, the animals actually transferring won't happen before the server ends. So it's not something that will affect us players anytime soon.

MarpTarpton wrote:
ShadowTani wrote:Animals get ported to providence already next month? I thought that would happen on Popham Apocalypse? Or will the boxed animals get ported once per month? o.O

The technology for it needs to be completed. We want you to be able to take back the exact animals that you "bank" on Popham for saving. That kind of transfer is a big deal though and will need to be finished to make it possible. However, since that's the whole point of expeditions, it's being prioritized lest someone does manage to end the server with remarkable speed.
ShadowTani

Postby KruskDaMangled » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:57 pm

Lusewing wrote:
Nsuidara wrote:How to reproduce animals?

and when all die animals in Providence ? 0 exsist ? can't capture more?

Well when a mommy animal and a daddy animal love each other very much they hug in a special way. If they love each other enough then the stork will bring them a baby.

Close enough, they spared us the details anyway (at least partially because it might not look good on a resume to cite your "animal mating animation experience" as a game artist) Otherwise our cattle seem to have "Real Daddy Cow!" emotions and behavior aside from that and cannot necessarily be trusted. I wonder if we'll ever get something in where they eat crops left near them or actually break overly weak fences, escape, and THEN eat your carefully grown high aether wheat and cabbages?

Because it's something they totally do, escape and eat gardens. I've lived places either neighbors cows, or free range cows might show up any time for such a purpose, and it's probably less than five minutes to "haha, I'm a Cow in a field" country just outside of town.
KruskDaMangled

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements