Nubfood Tweaks *Salem V.1.0.1*

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V.1.0.1 'Nubfood Tweaks'

Postby trungdle » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Anyone know what are those leaves in autumn forest are for?
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby AmmaBoss » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:40 pm

nickbalev wrote:while buffing the values is great but where i could use(several using different nuts) to rise different biles on a glutton sesion now its an 1 time end of a eating session food due to the 90% debufft on nuts which turned a very usefull low level range food item into not so .Same thing applies to froggeti cant really use as previously mixing with different food types to get the stat rise ,so for someone like me trying to get into the 40ish stats i see this as a nerf due to the limited use of the food.

Do smaller sessions if possible get 3 biles or so using the buff food then wait 15 mins and repeat OR just do 1 bile at a time.
AmmaBoss

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Or simply use the new food recipes in that group that only lower 10%, 50% of the time. Those might be better suited for the kind of gluttony sessions you want to do.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Procne » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:14 pm

trungdle wrote:Anyone know what are those leaves in autumn forest are for?

There's an inspiration made of them. I think it's in collections
Procne

Postby Chiprel » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Procne wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:They were being found far more on the expeditions then the other 'rare' inspirationals.

Maybe because most of the terrain is coniferous forest? Out of curiosity what percentage of the whole land do various biomes take?

Depends on where you are on the map. I walked a lot and in some places it's really hard to see past 'puke forest'. If I'm not wrong maple forest is the whiteish biome on craftable map.
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby rustles » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:51 am

I really hope you guys are going to make wild animals that can be tamed, like in haven.
rustles

Postby Nagualcina » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:47 am

JohnCarver wrote:Or simply use the new food recipes in that group that only lower 10%, 50% of the time. Those might be better suited for the kind of gluttony sessions you want to do.

Presume that you mean of salted nuts, which are good nub food now but raise space and storage question. Why salt is not grain as it is, so it can be stored in bags, pouches, barrels or at least buckets?
Nagualcina

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:14 pm

"Those Rarefied Thornbush Flowers" meybe give more chance?
how can i plant in pot or make potion when i .... use 70 bush and got 0 ....
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Otis » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:17 pm

Nagualcina wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Or simply use the new food recipes in that group that only lower 10%, 50% of the time. Those might be better suited for the kind of gluttony sessions you want to do.

Presume that you mean of salted nuts, which are good nub food now but raise space and storage question. Why salt is not grain as it is, so it can be stored in bags, pouches, barrels or at least buckets?

Sounds like a great small ideas topic. Current salt is rock/stone, but you could use a grinder for cooking salt and put it in dry goods bags, barrels, etc. Would require them to tweak all the recipes but reasonable idea. Might mean some things will no longer work for salt rock.
Awwww...Care Bears are so cute!!!!
Otis

Previous

Return to Announcements