Nubfood Tweaks *Salem V.1.0.1*

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V.1.0.1 'Nubfood Tweaks'

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:10 am

Nezrukas wrote:Jc what about animals?


What about them?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Salem V.1.0.1 'Nubfood Tweaks'

Postby Rubberduckbandit » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:11 am

When are they going to be implemented :p?

Like be able to breed/buy/find them.
User avatar
Rubberduckbandit
 
Posts: 1415
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Re: Salem V.1.0.1 'Nubfood Tweaks'

Postby Synnestry » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:11 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Synnestry wrote:*garlic stuffed mushrooms have been buffed..

OH HECK YES!

Though, what about the tenderboiled terrines they are currently bugged? We were told this would be fixed in the update after expeditions were launched? Testing today shown they are still very bugged.


indeed fixed.

I heart you, JC. Thx.
As if I care.
User avatar
Synnestry
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Re: Salem V.1.0.1 'Nubfood Tweaks'

Postby Yasso » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:12 am

JohnCarver wrote:*Attempting a Killing blow will now add a significant amount of insanity.

Which part of "PVP server" do you not understand?!
Yasso
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Salem V.1.0.1 'Nubfood Tweaks'

Postby Nezrukas » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:14 am

Rubberduckbandit wrote:When are they going to be implemented :p?

Like be able to breed/buy/find them.


Yaep, have skills but don't have animals..... great :(
User avatar
Nezrukas
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Salem V.1.0.1 'Nubfood Tweaks'

Postby trungdle » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:15 am

Bet ya it'll be something like the Maudney case.
You thought I quit.
User avatar
trungdle
 
Posts: 1687
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 pm
Location: Humble, Texas

Re: Salem V.1.0.1 'Nubfood Tweaks'

Postby Nezrukas » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:16 am

Providence Crush... great.
User avatar
Nezrukas
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Salem V.1.0.1 'Nubfood Tweaks'

Postby Rubberduckbandit » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:17 am

trungdle wrote:Bet ya it'll be something like the Maudney case.


If they did some kind of event that involved the community like the maudney trials did with the voting, summoning of march hares/squonks, and bringing the community together for a brief time etc, that would be awesome.
User avatar
Rubberduckbandit
 
Posts: 1415
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Re: Salem V.1.0.1 'Nubfood Tweaks'

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:17 am

Nezrukas wrote:
Yaep, have skills but don't have animals..... great :(


Congratulations with that! I didn't realize. I imagine Marp will implement them soon then.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Salem V.1.0.1 'Nubfood Tweaks'

Postby Synnestry » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:24 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Nezrukas wrote:
Yaep, have skills but don't have animals..... great :(


Congratulations with that! I didn't realize. I imagine Marp will implement them soon then.


:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
As if I care.
User avatar
Synnestry
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests