Nubfood Tweaks *Salem V.1.0.1*

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V.1.0.1 'Nubfood Tweaks'

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:31 am

And how are we supposed to get a witch on the new server? Apparently witches have been spotted but no clues have been given as to how to get a maudney doll or have I missed some post somewhere that showed us how?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:32 am

Claeyt wrote:And how are we supposed to get a witch on the new server? Apparently witches have been spotted but no clues have been given as to how to get a maudney doll or have I missed some post somewhere that showed us how?

You are most likely being trolled. There are no witches and no animals yet. Marp was going to be doing events and/or something creative to introduce both into Popham soon*
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby ShadowTani » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:05 am

JohnCarver wrote:*Rate to find Singing old log has been decreased.

People where actually finding too many? Rather than any at all? @_@ I mean, that wasn't legacy items from hollow stumps.
ShadowTani

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:08 am

They were being found far more on the expeditions then the other 'rare' inspirationals.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Nezrukas » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:11 pm

JohnCarver wrote:They were being found far more on the expeditions then the other 'rare' inspirationals.

JC i go around about 3 days, but not found no one.
also again about animals, we get their from event or can buy on stail(example: NPC herdsman)
Nezrukas

Postby دافيس » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:07 pm

JohnCarver wrote:*Attempting a Killing blow will now add a significant amount of insanity.

Thanks for encouraging the use of murder alts way more, we really needed this.
دافيس

Postby Procne » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:10 pm

JohnCarver wrote:They were being found far more on the expeditions then the other 'rare' inspirationals.

Maybe because most of the terrain is coniferous forest? Out of curiosity what percentage of the whole land do various biomes take?
Procne

Postby nickbalev » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:46 pm

what was buffed on Autumn delight because right now it gives -90% at a 90% chance into nuts foods :/ froggeti has the same "buffs"
nickbalev

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:03 pm

Yes but look how much yellow bile that food gives now.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby nickbalev » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:38 pm

while buffing the values is great but where i could use(several using different nuts) to rise different biles on a glutton sesion now its an 1 time end of a eating session food due to the 90% debufft on nuts which turned a very usefull low level range food item into not so .Same thing applies to froggeti cant really use as previously mixing with different food types to get the stat rise ,so for someone like me trying to get into the 40ish stats i see this as a nerf due to the limited use of the food.
nickbalev

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements