Marketing Efforts Begin

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Marketing Efforts Begin

Postby LOMS » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:45 am

Biddas is unaware about free 2 play games on Steam and playing Dota 2 at the same time. Paradox.
LOMS

Postby Brego » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:47 am

LOMS wrote:Biddas is unaware about free 2 play games on Steam and playing Dota 2 at the same time. Paradox.

i didn't play so much ,maybe they are free 2 play but shops items are REALLY expensive
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Procne » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:54 am

I can't see (nor find) Salem on the list of Greenlight games, so I assume the page is not published yet?
Procne

Postby NeiroShop » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:56 am

Yeh i have trouble finding it as well other than from the link.
NeiroShop

Postby LOMS » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:04 am

Brego wrote:
LOMS wrote:Biddas is unaware about free 2 play games on Steam and playing Dota 2 at the same time. Paradox.

i didn't play so much ,maybe they are free 2 play but shops items are REALLY expensive

Salem has the cash shop too, you know.
LOMS

Postby Brego » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:04 am

Procne wrote:I can't see (nor find) Salem on the list of Greenlight games, so I assume the page is not published yet?

you can see this in greenlight when you voted at this link what was given by jc and after you can check at own steam in greenlight in programs ,and click below right ''those that you support'' or click just new
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Procne » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:06 am

Brego wrote:
Procne wrote:I can't see (nor find) Salem on the list of Greenlight games, so I assume the page is not published yet?

you can see this in greenlight when you voted at this link what was given by jc and after you can check at own steam in greenlight in programs ,and click below right ''those that you support''

You missed the point, which was whether Salem page is already available for general public to look at
Procne

Postby Brego » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:08 am

Procne wrote:
Brego wrote:

you can see this in greenlight when you voted at this link what was given by jc and after you can check at own steam in greenlight in programs ,and click below right ''those that you support''

You missed the point, which was whether Salem page is already available for general public to look at

i didn;t miss ,cause before i can see it easy .
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby LOMS » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:11 am

Brego wrote:You missed the point, which was whether Salem page is already available for general public to look at

i didn;t miss ,cause before i can see it easy .[/quote]Actually, Salem is unavailable for general search in Greenlight.
LOMS

Postby Brego » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:14 am

LOMS wrote:Actually, Salem is unavailable for general search in Greenlight.

no ,when you click watch-programs and after you choose new programs and you type Salem in search it works
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements