Marketing Efforts Begin

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Marketing Efforts Begin

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:42 am

Rifmaster wrote:Am I really the only one that cant wait to loot all the shop packs from the unprotected leantos those newbs are gonna make?
So yeah...
You guys keep getting more newbs into the game for thieves to loot! :D

Thats just mean. Why are you such a bully?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Greb » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:45 am

Looking good, I am delightfully going to wait for new players to mess around with:)
Greb

Postby Brego » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:50 am

Answer me please
Why do you want to put Salem on steam ?to make it payable and get more money ,or to get new people ??????
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby NeiroShop » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:51 am

Brego wrote:i can't understand why did you put it ,because there a question Would you buy this program if it were available in Steam?
i voted no, why should i pay for Salem where i played free and enjoyed over 2-3 years?
If you put in Free games on steam Salem ,then i can vote yes ,but who know you dev;s

Colour me SHOCKED. You didnt understand... *pat pat*

Steam calls it BUYING when you click install a free game. There are tons of other Free to play games on steam. All counted as buying a game for 0 dollars.

Brego wrote:Answer me please
Why do you want to put Salem on steam ?to make it payable and get more money ,or to get new people ??????

Except for "payable" both is a good enough reason to be on steam. Steam is a huge venue for games.
Last edited by NeiroShop on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
NeiroShop

Postby Claeyt » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:52 am

Rifmaster wrote:Am I really the only one that cant wait to loot all the shop packs from the unprotected leantos those newbs are gonna make?
So yeah...
You guys keep getting more newbs into the game for thieves to loot! :D

Am I the only one that can't wait to summon Rifmaster at his unprotected lean to after I destroy it with a Pclaim and then pick up all those packs he stole and left scents for without leaving any scents of my own? :D :D :D

JohnCarver wrote:Strange, it was working earlier. Perhaps Steam just can't handle all our awesome.

Working for me now. I don't know why.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Brego » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:57 am

NeiroShop wrote:
Brego wrote:i can't understand why did you put it ,because there a question Would you buy this program if it were available in Steam?
i voted no, why should i pay for Salem where i played free and enjoyed over 2-3 years?
If you put in Free games on steam Salem ,then i can vote yes ,but who know you dev;s

Colour me SHOCKED. You didnt understand... *pat pat*

Steam calls it BUYING when you click install a free game. There are tons of other Free to play games on steam. All counted as buying a game for 0 dollars.

Except for "payable" both is a good enough reason to be on steam. Steam is a huge venue for games.

you're ratarded cause i'm asking why do they want to put it into STEAM?
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Zennoya » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:58 am

BTW. Are You planning to lock Dellane with his newbie treating style somewhere deep in basement durning that marketing campaign? It could double player income ;)
I am a drama queen. I make drama. When I do, I write in this color.
Zennoya

Postby Brego » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:58 am

Answer me please
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:59 am

Games on Steam don't always have to cost money.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby NeiroShop » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:00 am

Zennoya wrote:BTW. Are You planning to lock Dellane with his newbie treating style somewhere deep in basement durning that marketing campaign? It could double player income ;)

Indeed...some invasive re-education might be in order before opening flood gates. Or at least make us able to put him back on our ignore lists :roll:
NeiroShop

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements