Sneak Peek at Expeditions

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Sneak Peek at Expeditions

Postby Zennoya » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:27 pm

I have couple questions about Expeditions:

1. If only new chars can join expeditions, how is witchcraft solved? No old witches = noone to make Lizbeth dolls = no witches at all. Will there be some doll givaway to random people or some event, or some random finds of dolls, or some stall with dolls?

2. As i understand correctly statues arent protected from pclaims/tclaims in any way, so best way to protect server from apocalypse is to form towns around the statues, wall them up, build churches around, and hunt anyone that left scent to get to that statue before he reaches next two?

3. Will be any of those statues located inside darkness ?
I am a drama queen. I make drama. When I do, I write in this color.
Zennoya

Postby Yes » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:01 pm

Zennoya wrote:1. If only new chars can join expeditions, how is witchcraft solved? No old witches = noone to make Lizbeth dolls = no witches at all. Will there be some doll givaway to random people or some event, or some random finds of dolls, or some stall with dolls??

Darkenbears drop dolls.
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:02 pm

so... can players overclaim these statues with pclaims or vclaims?
Heffernan

Postby HasseKebab » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 pm

ericbomb wrote:I'm guessing a t3 witch will require an item from the darkenbear, will it be just as strong on the expedition server? How many people do you think will be needed to beat the devil?

The darknen bear is quite easy to kill if you have a few guys equipped with guns
HasseKebab

Postby RainbowMoostache » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Heffernan wrote:so... can players overclaim these statues with pclaims or vclaims?

Probably both. But it's better to go for village claim as you will be doing alot to protect the statue from witches, and you won't be able to do it alone. They can do alot of nasty things.
RainbowMoostache

Postby Spazzmaticus » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:11 pm

Color me excited! :)
Spazzmaticus

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Yes wrote:
Zennoya wrote:1. If only new chars can join expeditions, how is witchcraft solved? No old witches = noone to make Lizbeth dolls = no witches at all. Will there be some doll givaway to random people or some event, or some random finds of dolls, or some stall with dolls??

Darkenbears drop dolls.

seems as Juda, his 5 KKK and a few others tried a Darkenbear on sunday and all failedsince its now unstunnable i guess we wont be see witches for a long time :p
Heffernan

Postby Potjeh » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:16 pm

How will we obtain all the stuff that was introduced via the seasonal stall (onions, fruit, etc.)?
Potjeh

Postby ShadowTani » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Would be cool if we could ship stuff between our Providence and Expedition character during the whole expedition period, would solve a lot of the availability issues people are worrying about here as well. I saw Pistolshrimp put up a new skill called "Inherent Rights" on the wiki which kinda looked like a shipping related skill. No description yet though, just an icon, so just speculation.
ShadowTani

Postby biskvito » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:24 pm

biskvito

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements