Sneak Peek at Expeditions

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Sneak Peek at Expeditions

Postby Procne » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:06 am

Nsuidara wrote:what is this? so that the new map (like mine), and who chooses to what it finds there?

It's a new server, so it's not like a mine. You will only be able to make a new characters in the expedition, you won't be able to go there with your existing chars
Procne

Postby ShadowTani » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 am

Exactly how will the animals transfer from expeditions? They'll just become available in Providence in the same way they are in expeditions once expeditions is over(?) or you will have to ship them or something before the apocalypse? I guess it maybe will be obvious once the expedition launches, but I'm impatient and curious. :lol: Also, is a detail that will contribute to my decision to team up with a town or not. And would appreciate being able to make any such deal before the expeditions actually kicks off.

Also, I assume the cannon skill will only be an expedition thing?
ShadowTani

Postby alloin » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:29 am

How are shop packs being handled in expeditions? Can you buy packs for the expedition server? If so, will we be able to bring them to the original server?
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Michael » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:45 am

alloin wrote:Can you buy packs for the expedition server?

I don't see how a cashshop Free2Play game could survive when they remove said cashshop from half the game.
Michael

Postby HolyLight » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:51 am

alloin wrote:How are shop packs being handled in expeditions? Can you buy packs for the expedition server? If so, will we be able to bring them to the original server?

Im sure he already said somewere that the expedition will have all the cash shop items, as well as a few potentional exclusive ones.

If we are able to bring the packs back or not, who knows.
HolyLight

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:02 pm

the server has a smaller map and it will not work forever - has finally, what I have as I will be there to play?
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Arkadion » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:39 pm

I see we can already learn the skills for growing different animals! I haven't searched for long, but does that mean we'll have animals here on Providence soon and not just on expeditions, or they are just added up for teasing/testing?
Arkadion

Postby alloin » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:59 pm

HolyLight wrote:
alloin wrote:How are shop packs being handled in expeditions? Can you buy packs for the expedition server? If so, will we be able to bring them to the original server?

Im sure he already said somewere that the expedition will have all the cash shop items, as well as a few potentional exclusive ones.

If we are able to bring the packs back or not, who knows.

But if someone on the expedition server can only be safe for +/- 12-24h even with walls, why would one buy shop packs if they will get stolen within 24h anyway?
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby ericbomb » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:07 pm

few questions...

Will t3 witches who pray at a statue leave scents so we can launch a counter attack against the heathen?

I'm guessing a t3 witch will require an item from the darkenbear, will it be just as strong on the expedition server? How many people do you think will be needed to beat the devil?

So are cannons able to do damage without a waste claim to towns?

If I buy a shop pack on the expedition server, can I bring it home at the end? Or will buying a shop pack for provi get me a second expedition only pack?

Will the location of the statues be obvious, or will it be a manner of riding around like a mad man on giant crickets looking for them?

Will one of them get rid of the F&F timer?

I think that's all for now....
JohnCarver wrote:I reserve the right to torch your base.

JohnCarver wrote:I am offended!
ericbomb

Postby Thor » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Can't wait to try expeditions!
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements